+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 308 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Banned aasf123 will become famous soon enough aasf123 will become famous soon enough aasf123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some traders trade just for profit on swaps.
    Swaps are changing with the time, because of situation on market.
    But, depend on market, time and broker we can earn money
    just on swaps.
    If it is safe money it could be good profit.
    There are few techniques how to do that.
    Have you own strategy regard that?

--- Update ---

the market spread is very big amount compared to swaps..if a trader thinks he can only earn my swaps he is wrong the amount or pips invest in market spread to make the trade 0.0 will be risk...in order to earn from swaps

--- Update ---

Some traders trade just for profit on swaps.
    Swaps are changing with the time, because of situation on market.
    But, depend on market, time and broker we can earn money
    just on swaps.
    If it is safe money it could be good profit.
    There are few techniques how to do that.
    Have you own strategy regard that?

--- Update ---

the market spread is very big amount compared to swaps..if a trader thinks he can only earn my swaps he is wrong the amount or pips invest in market spread to make the trade 0.0 will be risk...in order to earn from swaps

--- Update ---

Interest offered by some currency by means of swap is much better than returns offered by banks but a trader must make sure that his entry levels are right in currency pairs that offer good swaps as they can make profits from swaps and also price levels.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro , Kuch traders swap se earning karna chahtay hai lekin yeh to market k time and broker par depend karta hai . Kuch Muslim brothers bhi hai jin ka focus apni trades par hota hai k un ko is trade se profit earn ho ga k nahi q k woh swap free choose kartay hai is liye un ko swap se koi gharz nahi .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some brokers also have positive swaps (not on all pairs but on some) and traders open positions in such pairs which have high positive swaps and yields even though prices do not change. To prevent losses due to price changes, they sometimes hedge by reversing other pairs moving in parallel with positive swaps. and Only for the same, I will only be able to swap as soon as I get relief, swap the income of the bank account for the trade, if you open the time, if you open the risk for the jockey, if you risk the maloom huwa, if you swap the miles, haha Usse Kahin Zyada lost Ho Raha Hai. Achcha yahi can you plan to trade karen taaki acha fortunately to get karen.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I really think that exactly how to read long items online can be very tiring if it's not boring after all I read a book about naked trading strategies that to collect all forex books every beginner can get a lot of help from books to trade them in this market but my advice is to read a book on trade psychology and a swap done when opening and holding overnight positions so you can open a position before midnight and close it on the first candlestick of the new day and trade with a currency that has the highest interest rate difference so you get profit from swap.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I really think that exactly how to read long items online can be very tiring if it's not boring after all I read a book about naked trading strategies that to collect all forex books every beginner can get a lot of help from books to trade them in this market but my advice is to read a book on trade psychology and a swap done when opening and holding overnight positions so you can open a position before midnight and close it on the first candlestick of the new day and trade with a currency that has the highest interest rate difference so you get profit from swap.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have a large amount, because the interest given by each currency is very small, more than that we only take one-day swap interest. unless you hold your position for at least a month, with the hope that it also has good profits so you will earn double income. For those of me who trade with small funds, I think I only concentrate on trading, if I get a positive swap fee then that's my luck. but swap is not my main interest. I read about it that some brokers also have positive swaps (not on all pairs but on some) and traders open positions in such pairs which have a high positive exchange and yield even though prices do not change. To prevent losses due to price changes, they

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because this will really help me in trading the forex till You need to be able to concentrate on the charts and not get caught up with other things going on. For instance you might be waiting for a trade and then you get distracted and when you come back to your chart you have missed the trade or you buy instead of selling etc. Distractions can be costly. However, life is full of distraction so And additionally a person will see a lot perfectly useful e-books to check out.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
    Ap forex market mai with out risk key profit ko book kr sakty ho. Es key lye ap ko forex market mai best planning ki zaroorat ho gy aur es key bad ap forex business mai apney profit ko easily booked kr sakty ho. Forex business mai best planning sey apney profit ko easily booked kr sakty hai.
    मैंने इस रणनीति की कोशिश नहीं की है, लेकिन मैंने इसके बारे में पढ़ा है कि कुछ दलालों के पास सकारात्मक स्वैप के साथ-साथ ऐसे जोड़ों में व्यापारियों की खुली स्थिति है, जिनके पास उच्च सकारात्मक स्वैप हैं और भले ही कीमतें उनके नुकसान में बदलाव को रोकने के लिए बदल नहीं जाती हैं, लेकिन कई बार हेजिंग रिवर्स हो जाएगी वह जोड़ी जो सकारात्मक स्वैप जोड़ी के समानांतर चलती है यदि हम अच्छा मुनाफा चाहते हैं तो हमें एक बड़े खाते की आवश्यकता है

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap forex market mai with out risk key profit ko book kr sakty ho. Es key lye ap ko forex market mai best planning ki zaroorat ho gy aur es key bad ap forex business mai apney profit ko easily booked kr sakty ho. Forex business mai best planning sey apney profit ko easily booked kr sakty hai.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sometimes successive profits could make a trader overconfident and he think that he figured it all out and that when reality hits when he start to increase lot size and then he loses all what he have earned earlier because he chose to leave all his trading rules because of overconfidence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 308 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)