+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 308 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no business without risk to the investor. in the forex, it is very common to have losses because the movement of prices is almost unpredictable and chaotic. I recommend making a good money management to avoid the loss of capital in few operations. in this business prudence is his best companion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan bhai ja me apki baat pe agree krta hon bau forex ek riski busnisse ha jis pe bharosa ni kia ja sakta ha to ager apki invest mnt dubul ha to apko koi tanshan ni ha ap forex me lalch na krna kabi bi loss ho sakta ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

dardo (2017-09-28), incomejobs (2017-09-28), punjabpolice (2017-09-30)

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g ye business bohat riksi he isme risk kam karne keh liye hamey cjahye keh lot size ka kam istmal karry and news keh waqt hame over trading nahi karna chahye yehi kuh chizey hai jinsey risk kam ho sakta he

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2017-10-26), punjabpolice (2017-09-28), rehanayaz (2017-10-23)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I pay no attention in swaps because it is a really soft assets of money for me. In my sentiment, swaps ever gives me tiny profits so i see no significant condition of disagreeable to use it umpteen present to eliminate profits in my trades.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-17)

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simplicity is the best and key to success if we should be patient , see the market with trend i think the best way for the traders to gain knowledge and make the good income from market . i think trading with good strategy and planning are the points which is wanted by traders. if you have all these things then you will be earn profit from your business.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    swap free accounts or swap accounts ki to had tak thik hia but easy ways main profit book karna or swaps se muje to ye bat kafi had tak clear hi nae hui hai or humain profit lene ke lyie Forex se bohat mehnat or learning ki zarurt hai.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29), munibkhan (2017-09-28), punjabpolice (2017-09-28), sufiyan22 (2017-09-28)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never knew this strategy, my experience was never to benefit from the swap but maybe it's just a coincidence. but if indeed this can be done I am interested to apply.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has a high risk, traders should try to minimize risk. I suffered a loss, I sat back and checked the errors
    and causes of the loss and made sure that I knew the cause. If I am the cause I will blame myself and make
    corrections and make sure I do not make mistakes again.
    It all depends on how we see things here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market ak risky business hai esbusiness mai risk bohat high hai. likan ap es market mai earning hasil kr sakty hai es kay lye ap ko forex market mai achi earning hasil kr sakty ho. es kay lye planning say trade krna hai tou he risky market mai earning ho gy.

Member Proud will become famous soon enough Proud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To ensure profit from this market you have to trade a few risks, and you have to withdraw profits even if small,
    this makes money or income comes in a way easy and continuous.
    let's giving thanks to each other to increase the bonus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 308 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)