+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 308 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3077

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    using the free swap in my account in forex trading so no need to make a profits from the swap option but a trader must wee sure that his accounting levels are far in currency pairs that offering good swaps as they can variety profits from swaps

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member taim77 is an unknown quantity at this point taim77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asdfasf easy to book profit from swaps without risk?
    Some traders trade just for profit on swaps.
    Swaps are changing with the time, because of situation on market.
    But, depend on market, time and broker we can earn money
    just on swaps.
    If it is safe money it could be good profit.
    There are few techniques how to do that.
    Have you own stra

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Faheem123 is an unknown quantity at this point Faheem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading main ap koi bhi strategy use kar lain,koi bhi plan use kar lain lekin risk to leena he parta hai.risk lay kar he hum earning lay sakty hain.agar aap big risk leety hain to phir he zyaada earning hotti hai.iss liey risk leena parta hai or learning zaroori hai.

Senior Member matara is on a distinguished road matara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really do definitely not discover how to take advantage of swap simply because i've got seen we usually get damaging swap in gbp/usd and we won't discover how to get beneficial people.

Senior Member Asif Tareen is an unknown quantity at this point Asif Tareen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you get a better job then why not you can take the job and safe enough to start trading forex as a part time until you have enough experience and skill then you can consider taking forex as your full time career.ssAs we know that forex is closed for two day in a week ie saturday and sunday .These two day we do ralax not in the period of forex trade .Forex trade is hard work everybody know this thing so we have need ralax for some time not every day .the risk is an important factor in the market,, if you have the good risk management and the money management strategy so then you can easily make the money in this market but the condition is that you will have to do the hard work in order to get the knowledge and th experience

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

i already used this indicator and getting very good results. but there is some problem in this indicator that some time some false trend line is formed which face us a big lossmoney, so you won't find that much interest what you would in real account. You are not loosing any money, so you perhaps won't bother if any currency goes too up or down. $1000 demo currency means nothing to you, but real $10 means a lot. You'll learn more quickly & understand better.the risk is an important factor in the market,, if you have the good risk management and the money management strategy so then you can easily make the money in this market but the condition is that you will have to do the hard work in order to get the knowledge and th experience

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the swap is not at high risk, if we consider the swap at risk, you should not use the swap when opening a trading account, this is not a problem, but there are also some traders make a profit from the swap, they have their own way

Banned Jack511 is an unknown quantity at this point Jack511's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before you set out on any journey, it is imperative that you have some ideas of where your destination is and how you will get there. Consequently, it is imperative that you have clear goals in mind as to what you would like to achieve; you then have to be sure that your trading method is capable of achieving these goals.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ke market me swap se profit bana bahut mushkil hoti hai ess liye trader ko apne trade me stop loss laga kar chalni chahiye aur market me achhe se such samjhkar trade me stop loss lagani chahiye tabhi wo achhe se trading kar sakte hai.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I am using the swap free Islamic account and I think before using the swap we need to understand the swap reasons, Because I have seen swap could be positive or negative and it is totally depends on brokers rules and regulations.

Banned ahmed kawas is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed kawas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for this simplistic concept of Forex trading foreign currencies against the basis of Forex is the knowledge of technical analysis and fundamental and work through the court and sound capital management strategy which side some personal transactions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 308 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)