+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 308 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3077

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Senior Member effect is an unknown quantity at this point effect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the better for trade in natural to get some profits. Swap can earn a very small amount, even if your float position for several months by learning strategy's book. I have not read the books because of my sense at all when you get bored reading it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Adir View Post
    On the forex, the difference between winners and losers traders based on the fact that the former are attentive to their trading methods while the latter are more concerned with their money. To succeed in the foreign exchange market, so it is best to focus on becoming a better trader than trying to make money.
    Jin traders logon ko apni trades me lsoses ho jaate hain wo log jante hain ki unse galat tarah ki trades ho gayi hai aur unko apni trading me in baaton ka poora dhiyan dena hoga jis se wo log aage se same tarah ki mistakes ko nahi kar payenge. Trading me agar hame long time tak trades ko karte hain tab hame swaps ki madad se income mil sakti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Adir is an unknown quantity at this point Adir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the forex, the difference between winners and losers traders based on the fact that the former are attentive to their trading methods while the latter are more concerned with their money. To succeed in the foreign exchange market, so it is best to focus on becoming a better trader than trying to make money.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    swaps are very expensive and sometimes work to the value of so many traders who dont understand it but that offers something when trading the value of a swap works a bonus or a divided, the longer the stand the higher the value of its money

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xaxi View Post
    well dear actually I consider swap only work with if you are in profit for whole one day and also you need to give minus swap if your trading positions in lost then you also need to give swap for your trading positions.
    Kuch traders logon ko apni trades me Swaps use karne se kuch profits nahi ho paata hai kyuki wo log jyada time tak me apni trading ko karte hain aur ais me unko dekhna hota hai ki unki trades me positive sw aps lag rahe hain ki negative swaps hain.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear actually I consider swap only work with if you are in profit for whole one day and also you need to give minus swap if your trading positions in lost then you also need to give swap for your trading positions.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact in forex I consider swaps sometimes can mess you up I have lost a lot because of swaps and that was very tough for me because the tim that has gone I have lost a lot in trading forex.

Senior Member jara is an unknown quantity at this point jara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can feell free swap only works best if you're having huge amount, since the interest given by each currency is so small, more over we only take a one day swap interest. unless you hold your position at least a month, in hoping it also has a good profit so you will get double income. As for me who trade with small fund, i think i'm just concentrate on the trading, if i'm getting the positive swaps

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I actually believe that trading through swaps is to much risky because these are changing too much quickly and you are not able to meet its demand in the market you are required too meet the demand if you want to get profit through it

Banned masim is an unknown quantity at this point masim's Avatar
    Thanks
    no
    it is not possible to get profit from swap without risk
    bexause bager risk k koi bhe tradin nai hoti is men loss or profit dono k chances hoty hen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 308 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)