+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 428 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai dekhen baat asal me ye hai k insaan ko forex robot jahan faida dety hain wahan inki nuksaan ki percentage bhi kaafi ziad is lea ap robots use kren apko faida hoga mger expert khty hain k is se loss ki percewntage kaafi barh jaati hai is lea is ka sitamal kam se kam kren or manual trading pe concentrate kren... I also had the same opinion, the forex robot will eliminate kretivitas us, but it should be noted that forex robots were created by human beings just like us, which of course also has its advantages and disadvantages, and in this forex robot is not absolutely guarantee that we will victorious forever .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No no, i don't think it a good idea or suggestion at all. Foreign exchange robot should be used and best used my senior traders especially expert or professionals. If one must properly leearn trading to become an expert, he actually need to trade manually in oder to have a good knowledge and skills of the business. basically i am not in vantage of using forex robots at all and that is in the vantage of your forex trading. if the golem fails you present not be trading again. This might end up in losing a majuscule level of generating money which you can do at your own without those robots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ne kaafi forums me parha hai k forex robot kaam kerty hain or in se acha profit bhi mil jata hai mger saath he saath ye baat b parhi hai k in me loss ki percentage kaafi izada hoti hai is lea hmen chaye k manual trading he kren is me he hamra faida hai... I think so that forex robot sy trade karna dangras hota hy best to yeh hy k apko cahiye k ap khud sy experience gain kr k fir trading kareen na k kisi robot ke help len robot me boat sy aisy robot hen jin me kafi loss ho jata hy best way to trade is that selp analysis trading .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gee nahi main pehle bhi forex robots k baray main comment ker chuka hu wo bhi isi k baray main thi forex robots se ager trading achi hoti to kon trading seeknay ka kassht kerta aur robot to aik software hai lakin insan ka dimagh kabhi bhi trading ko seekh sekta hai aur phir kabhi nahi bhoolta... the best way to start would be at higher risk if you use the robot I checked several robot and that it does not bring good results The best thing that we need to do is learning and strategic analysis to find out

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always believe it is best that we ought to learn about Forex effectively and also we ought to definitely not make investments big money until all of us learn anything and when all of us is going to do this deals having trading program in the beginning next organic meat definitely not do the great deals within Forex trade. no to start with forex robots is not a good idea. because when you're starting, you don't know what you want from the market, you don't have any goals and no understanding of what is happening. So, better to start with manual trading with small lots. When you are confident enough about your requirements, find a robot suiting your needs. Backtest it and then apply.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I dont think so forex trading robot se nahi honi chahye is se aap ka hi nuqsaan hai is main aap depend kertay hai robots pe aur aap kuch nahi ker saktay ager wo loss main chalay jaay aur na hi aap ko kuch seekhnay ko milta hai is se mere khyaal se jitna faaida khud trade kernay main hai utna robots main nahi hai is liye khud seekho aur experience get kero trading khud bakhud achi hoti jaay gi... Roborts ka use new traders ke liye koi jayda useful nahi hai kyo ki ni.1 roborts ka use karna itna asan nahi ki her koi ise use kar sake is ki programming muskil hai agar galat programming ho gayi to profit hone ki jagah loss ho jaye ga. no.2 agar aap roborts ka use karna sikh bi gaye to manuanll trading kaise seekhe ge .aap jab tak manual trading nahi kare ge basic aap ko samaj nahi aaye ge.so ap roborts ka use na kare .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the robot to be used, whether or not profitable enough. I recommend for beginners and not too often rely on the robot, the robot can not survive forever. although we use our robot should be able to analyze the market. is to determine whether the robot do the right thing? sometimes the robot was a fairly serious mistake, that is why more bad robots. we can trade using the robot if we are to understand the use of robots in trading, because if we can not understand it well, then we will have a great loss because we use a trading robot ..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no experience regarding forex robot but one thing i know that is if we start our trading with the help of robot then we never learn about forex and robot are not useful when some news issue in the market so as my opinion they are not reliable for the traders. at the beginning of forex robot is able to work well, because the system is based on the commands that may be being matched with the current pattern of price movements. but when the price movement patterns change, the system can be very detrimental.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using a forex robot is not good. forex robot trader just makes us lazy and we can not develop their commercial skills within us. forex robot is also not always able to turn a profit because the program will be able to change with market price movements. I believe that the robot is very much bad for forex trading because robot take trading decision only analysis technical matter but market move another many factors as a result maximum time shows that trading is loss by robots really !!

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that the best timing to start with robot forex is when you're capable to gain consistent profit with your current system and then you could makes it as robot forex and then follow it well really !!! In my view if we start our trading with the help of robot then we never learn about forex and robot are not useful when some news issue in the market so as my opinion they are not reliable for the traders.Thanks for question.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 428 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)