+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 428 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to start trading, it's better to trade manually first. because we deal with the manual, it will make us gain experience and good knowledge in forex trading. so that will make us more able to understand the condition of forex market and forex trading. of course the longer we do trading manually, it will make us more have a good ability in trading. Original results you can see for yourself. Do not just take someone's words for it, see for yourself when men or women support their words with real documentation. The most profitable forex robot will include some kind of video "look over my shoulder" to show that this is really the result. Also watch out for increasing numbers. What you want is a moderate constant outcome. These programs will not make you a millionaire overnight.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the same gan, it takes skill in programming language course. Therefore before entering the area make a manual trading strategy that works like the use of ea and the result is better, because ea currently can not guarantee consistent profits, so manual trading options ... Yupz .... and if you since the afternoon already sell op then you must profit big until dear night .. and of course manual trading and of course will not lose by using EA .. using EA to trade need good skill to manage it, so same thing with manual trade .. but i think it's better if we trade manually, because we can get a better experience, so our skills will be improved better !! but it deppend on you guys, to choose manual trade or use EA !! goodluck!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends. I do not think to use a robot to trade, I think trading using a robot does not give a lesson about each seller's self-understanding. in addition to active robots not long, may last only 6 months-1 year only. if the active period is up, what will we do? robot buy again? wow ... better learn to be friends. There is no wrong trade with robots, as long as you test and research before you are sure that it can give you an edge. Most traders only test for a short time then they use it in real accounts, what are the results? LOSS. I did my research for 2 years to finally release my robot to my original account, the result is BENEFIT

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisab se agar traders manually trading karen tu un ko badda profit hone ke chances jada hote hen lekin agar traders es business men robots trading karen gay tu robot ne apne choice se trading karna hote hey aur robots trading men mistakes karte hen jis ke wajah se traders ko loss ho jata hey .

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-27), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-26)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should trade manually in this business because we could get the good income with manual trading many traders are earning huge income with manual trading but some new traders try to get the good income with using of robots , but the robots make many mistake when they are use by the traders in this business .

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), javedqasim (2018-05-28), rehanayaz (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex robot aur indictsor pr kam krna dono hi same to same hn becoz forex robot ke pecheb bhi 1 stretigy hoti hna ur inidicator pr bhi hn bas robot automatic trade open kr deta hn lekin indtcoar pr manual hoti hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-05-28), rehanayaz (2018-05-28), sarfraz786 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-27)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai agar jo hum log robot ke sath trading karenge to humare liye acha nahi hota hai, yaha par humare liye badiya rahega ki manual trading karna shuru kare bhai, yehi trading sabse jayda best sabit hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex robots are a good thing for those who have complete knowledge of robots and do not have the time to trade manuals but they want to trade with forex trough robots they can do it easily but the system is not very good for those who have not enough knowledge about forex robots , may be harmful to them. one question for you if the robot works properly? if it works, everyone buys it and becomes Bill's gate. I would say the trend is your friend. So, Try to catch the trend at the right time and get out at the right time, you'll make a profit. my advice is to you trade manually.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a starter on currency trading programs, but one of the factors I know is that if we start our company with the help of software, then we never understand about currency trading and useless software when some new demand in the market, so I think they are inefficient for the supplier. I have some beliefs about forex robots but I do not want to buy them for my trades, because if I use them for trading I do not need any idea / analysis about forex market which is not good for new traders. We know that forex is the largest currency market in the world, so if I want to stay long in the forex market I should need enough knowledge about forex trading. I can fine-tune me to get constant profit just by trading manually.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray khiyal can foreign currency start kartay your dog ka special bilkul theek nahi crecen. Pehlay hamay foreign currency ko achi tarhan samjh laina chahiay definitely p baad bot apply karna chahiay. Jab no pork direct stock trading can reach individual ban nahi paain homosexual hook tak bot special karna hamay koi fish typical faida nahi dayga. I have no experience on forex robots but one thing I know is that if we start our trades with the help of robots then we never learn about forex and useless robots when some news issues on the market so in my opinion they are unreliable for traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 428 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)