+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 428 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, it does not help the methodology for using robots. You have to develop your skills by trading manuals. I see some traders losing cash by victim robots. Therefore you must avoid this methodology that you must admit to your skills. It is not good to start right away. by trading robots so you have to open a demo trading account and make a number of strategies because you will get a good income with the help of manual trading rather than using robots to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think forex is the best company in the world. Forex companies are given many opportunities for unemployed clergy, I think this is a great opportunity for everyone, so this is a great opportunity for every unemployed priest. I think only the forex business can eliminate the problem of unemployment in the world. so this is the best company in the world. and, that's not a smart idea. If you choose to start trading forex with a robot, you will never get used to the market, and never learn how to trade. You will only depend on your robot, which will not help you make important profits. All experienced traders will advise you to never use a robot, never replace a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner in forex trading, you get you are not limited to hearing many things including how to work with forex robots but it is not recommended that you not depend on them 100% You have to think about processing your own trading strategy. and Only experience in Forex automated trading software, but is a very important factor, I do not understand, that when most of us start using our trading program solutions, most of us do not know about fixing plus there are in my estimates some difficulties during the announcement available on the market now a very reliable program for business operators is certainly useless.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that trading with a forex robot is a good idea because it keeps you away from hard work and makes you dependent on themselves. In addition, no robot can guarantee 100% profit in trading if not every trader uses this robot and does not need to learn, skills and experience. and I started learning to trade in manual methods, I think this is the best way. learning as technical and fundamental analysis. and manual money management. I don't trade with robots. for the manual trading method I am the most suitable for me !!

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders are using the robots for the trading and they are making income , but inexperienced traders could not trade with the robot in this market because they do not have the experience of the market prices , and the market trend have been changed and now it is not good for robot trading , manual trading is good for income now a days .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-12-09), sarfraz786 (2018-12-09), Younas007 (2018-12-09)

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used a robot, but a friend recommended me not to use a robot, he tried five robots and everything went wrong he lost his deposit. So I'm not interested in using robots at all. But if there is a success story of someone who uses a robot in forex, maybe I will consider it well. and you increase trading forex acquisition lines using the training method. You study psychotherapy and harmonic studies. You need a penalty for grouping trade instructions and using the direction of money, so that your accounting is not hurt, and can inform.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't agree with you brother. Robots and EAs are really useless stupid programs. How do you type robots and analysis of world economic news or current affairs. Manual sales are always best for successful traders and continue to stop losses by taking important profits in trade manual. and you have to learn forex trading yourself and if you apply a forex robot to trade forex then you won't know the knowledge of forex trading so avoid things like that and try to trade yourself in forex trading.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never use the robot for this business , because i heard that the robots are making mistakes during the trading and many traders get huge loss with the robot trading , manual trading is best for the traders and they could do good manually , the robots were used in the past but the trading trend have been changed now a day .

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-26), sarfraz786 (2018-11-26), Younas007 (2018-11-26)

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If someone starts exchanging several business marketing programs that are already familiar with Forex, and of course, that does not add to their skills. Automatic robots are suitable for beginners and few balance sheet accounts. Even if it is intended for more experienced professionals. and the forex mechanism is not good for this business. as a result of all of us know that the forex mechanism cannot provide reasonable benefits for the North American nation of this business. while not trading manually no one cannot maintain the long term during this business.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, it's a bad idea if you want to start with a forex robot, it's very not recommended, because if you are just strating you need to get a good experience and experience can be obtained by trading manually then I work! and I have no knowledge of Forex mechanisms, however, it is a useless factor, I know, that is, if we tend to start the mechanism of using our traders, so we tend to learn Forex and there is no mechanism used for me on market news, so it's that, I think, is not reliable for traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 428 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)