+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 428 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member Alamgirkaka is an unknown quantity at this point Alamgirkaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using a software is a way of dealing that can be regimented. if you can self-discipline, I believe it will be a effective investor. self-discipline is the key to effective currency dealing, as a successful dealing plan, if the dealing was not regimented, it will be ineffective, you will get a reduction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like Forex robot.As well as you are a beginner so please don't use robot.Try to learn Forex and then practice your knowledge using a demo account.Then you will be able to become a expert trader and you will be able to more powerful than Forex robot.Wish you all the best my Friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uptrendmen is an unknown quantity at this point uptrendmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never think that using robot for the first time in trading is good way, To me, robot can solve emotion problem in trading but it can not help traders to make good decision for entries and exit. If you are newbie, i recommend you to use trailing stop for your TP in trading.

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bunty View Post
    I have also seen to start forex with robot I don't think so. EA (Expert Advisors) are only for advanced level users. Because these are made of codes which must have bugs in them. That's why they're not 100% trust worthy.
    forex trade because the suit premises was popular forex and forex because many who enter can do anytime and anywhere in the house and in the room all this can be good business

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have also seen to start forex with robot I don't think so. EA (Expert Advisors) are only for advanced level users. Because these are made of codes which must have bugs in them. That's why they're not 100% trust worthy.

Member Tsumi is an unknown quantity at this point Tsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its a bad idea. If you will use a Forex ROBOT what is the essence of you learning the Forex Trading? its like learning for nothing. Its still better if you're the one Trading though cause you'll Learn a lot from it. you'll know the Emotions etc etc... and ROBOT's are Programmed by humans and sometimes still has issues , bugs on it. At least if your the one's trading you'll get the Experience + Lesson.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have anything bad to say about forex robots because some of them are really good however,I prefer to trade manually because i am having a great time doing that. I want my trading to be manual and not automated because I can learned the art of survival in manual style of trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be it would be better because then they can measure how robot trade in this market conditions. They can get help from robot trading result. In my opinion it should be tested on demo first because robots are not reliable all the time.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    I think to start trading forex is better to use a manual trade, because trade manual will make us more familiar with forex trading conditions well. and it will make us more aware of the real forex trading through trading demo account though, karen indeed we are facing the same market with the market is in a real account. so does before we start trading real accounts, we have a lot to learn in a demo account first.
    same because I also never use the robots in my trading so I myself will continue to strive to use manual trading although I think that when using the robot can also earn good profits for understanding how well the robot performance
    Last edited by BANGUN; 2012-10-18 at 07:27 AM.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think to start trading forex is better to use a manual trade, because trade manual will make us more familiar with forex trading conditions well. and it will make us more aware of the real forex trading through trading demo account though, karen indeed we are facing the same market with the market is in a real account. so does before we start trading real accounts, we have a lot to learn in a demo account first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 428 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)