+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 428 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai kuch robot hotay hi is kisam k hien jo demo account mien to kafi zeberdest result dien gey jis sey aap impress ho jao gey lekin jab live mien legaao gey teb scene kuch aur ho ga aur ho sekta hey un ki programing thori sey kheraab ho jaye phir woh loss hi loss kerein gey is liye kabhi bhi EA per bherosa nehi kerna chahiye You are right that relying on robots in early stages of forex trading will keep you on the back foot and you will not like to do your analysis and study and hence will never be able to become a good trader.So you should focus on learning and doing your own analysis and trade manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots in the Forex market are the key to escape from our bad emotions because he Ets automated and can not do anything if you had not programmed. So me since the beginning of my business I have read much on it so I summarized it is useful for the trader who trade only for a part in the day and so it is useful for a trader who falls always in these emotions. nahi main nahi samjhta ke forex trading robots ke sath karni chahye robots huamin ziada faida nahi dety balky main ne to jab jab use kia mujhee sirf loss he hua hai is liy main to manual trading ko he tarjeeh deta hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots can b good but no perfect in my view. Many people spend money to purchase robots but if market moves unexpectedly then you can face huge losses which can put bad impression in your trading carrier. So the best trading is to do it manually on your own. Learn good before trading and make a timetable of it. If you are not sure you can trade with low lot size to take low risk.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think manual trading are the best and people shouldn't get involved with the Forex robots so early in the stages of Forex learning.Maintaining those software also is not an easy task at all and need experience and well planned ideas to regulate them correctly during the trade in the Forex market. mara hisab sa forex ma robot ko use karna sa phala trader ko chaya ka wo demo account pa achi tarah practice kar la ta ka wo apni mistake ko sahi kar ka achi tarha trading kr ska or os sa faida hasil kar ska kyun ka agr new trader baghair practice ka direct robot ko use kara ga tu mujha nahi lagta ka wo is faida hasil kar ska ga

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Frankly I never used expert advisers and I am not intending to trading with it, I advice you to not use the robots at all, and this is especially if you are a beginner in forex, so it is best to you start with the manual trading. waise bhi main robot trading aur EA kabhi like nahi karta hoon mujhe in par kabhi bharosa nahi hai kyun ki inko control karna humare haath mein nahi hota hai manual trading mein hum apni marzi se ananysis kar sakte hai par in par koi jor nahi hai humara

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    dont think so ..because the knewledge of the secret of tyhe forex market dont come just from the robot ..well the robot is just one stratgy from a lot of stratgies and if we have any experience we dont know anything about the expert The forex robot for some people have good advantages because they only set up it for one times and they can forget and automatically trading. But that have disadvantages because that is hard for internet connection and no guaranted forex robot will give good result. So i prefer to use manual trading.
    [Reply]

--- Update ---

All automatic things are good, here no labor to trade. Which trader develops this type of robot/FA they may very good trader and all the technique which we use manually they use that to create robot. But if it is very easy to trade then all trader would use this robot. Actually I don't prefer to use Forex robot. First time I find this type of thing but don't get it. Now I know something about Forex. Learning is better then robot. Because it is stored on your brain.

--- Update ---

dont advise a newbie to start directly with a robot.the trader have to know the basics and the most important he has to know how does that robot works.and robot will not work fulls if the trader dont a a VPS.which will let the robot run 24 hours a day.so there are so many things to learn before running a robot. in fact any way can also be used to generate profit in this forex business as long as it fit with the strategy and systems that learn and comfortable to use by the individual trader and not break the rules could have done so long as it can bring many advantages than disadvantages.

--- Update ---

think it is not the best approach to start trading. Most of the EAs are working only for a certain period of time and they work according to market conditions. So if you are going to use it with out a knowledge it is difficult be successful. I think it is better to practice in demo for a while and then start trading. Even if you are going to use a EA it is better you use an EA in the demo first

--- Update ---

everytrader have their omwn reason for their trading and what strategies or way will they use and for me , i prefer to use trading manually then with this way i can develop my system and strategies and also i do not want to depend to robot or EAs and because i think i will not get anything if i used EAs The forex robot for some people have good advantages because they only set up it for one times and they can forget and automatically trading. But that have disadvantages because that is hard for internet connection and no guaranted forex robot will give good result. So i prefer to use manual trading.

--- Update ---

dont advise a newbie to start directly with a robot.the trader have to know the basics and the most important he has to know how does that robot works.and robot will not work fulls if the trader dont a a VPS.which will let the robot run 24 hours a day.so there are so many things to learn before running a robot. in fact any way can also be used to generate profit in this forex business as long as it fit with the strategy and systems that learn and comfortable to use by the individual trader and not break the rules could have done so long as it can bring many advantages than disadvantages.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All automatic things are good, here no labor to trade. Which trader develops this type of robot/FA they may very good trader and all the technique which we use manually they use that to create robot. But if it is very easy to trade then all trader would use this robot. Actually I don't prefer to use Forex robot. First time I find this type of thing but don't get it. Now I know something about Forex. Learning is better then robot. Because it is stored on your brain.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kontut For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not the best approach to start trading. Most of the EAs are working only for a certain period of time and they work according to market conditions. So if you are going to use it with out a knowledge it is difficult be successful. I think it is better to practice in demo for a while and then start trading. Even if you are going to use a EA it is better you use an EA in the demo first

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know details of robot trading but something. Robot trading gives profit but it also places the irrelevent trades sometimes that comes in loss. Scalper robots gives good profits. But i like to trade my real money only by my mind. I think it is dangerous to handover money to robot and he trade for us.I am not totally against robot but its my thinking. some time robots open trade in news direction at that time no need to stop robot we can continue..this give a good profit I think it is the experts that are supposed to be able to use those robots to their advantage based on their advanced knowledge.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 428 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)