+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 428 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot trading can indeed be the best choice if we are busy and can not see the chart.But the use of robots still have our eye on because it is very dangerous because they have no emotions.I personally tend to prefer trading manually, because it can measure our ability. main bohat beleive karti thi robos pe sab bohat reef karty thy par mera nahi khial ke ye helpful ho sakty hian humary liy is liy mera khial to yehi hai ke humain manual trading he karni chhaye isi main humara faida ha robos se bas loss he milta hia

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I don't think I'm gonna advice anyone anything, when I become an expert of forex, I can only share my opinion online, for others to think and criticize, whether its's right or useful or not. If I give someone advice in real, what if he listens to me but couldn't win? Forex market is like football game, when a very high ranking team plays with a low ranking team, people would probably thing that the high ranking team will win, and it's the case most of the time, but there's always surprise you know, anything could happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think it's a good idea to use robot in trading. First of all it won't work properly for you each and every time, since it can't think like human being, and it can't read news, can't act according to the news either. And through robot you also can't learn that many things for yourself, I bet the robot won't tell you the factors that make it do the trade so, even if it tells you, you can't take note all the time, and even if you take note, you can't arrange them into a systematic material for you to refer.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots can give you profit but they will not be able to give you the experience. Manual system of trading is good because mind is involved in it and there are a lot of efforts for the traders specially for beginners to take experience and knowledge from it. Beginners must not use robots in starting because they will adopt this habit permanently and that will stop their thinking. Never ,robotr are jurt non-sence they just mess you up the don't post good results at all the best trades are done personaly without any involvement of the robot God has given us the ability to make the best decisions and thereby we will have the best trades.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe it should begin investing because of the guide. expertise is very a good choice for talent advancement. you can't help to make this type of demo account investing accounts. because the mindset of investing is very different, you're going to get genuine emotive problems about account. I tried to make the robot by combining the two indicators. You can combine the RSI indicator and the moving average, you're trading with engikuti trend, and not when the condition of sideway trading

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have absolutely no knowledge about forex robot although another thing i realize which is in the event most of us start off each of our exchanging by making use of trading program subsequently most of us in no way learn about forex in addition to trading program usually are not beneficial as soon as several information problem on the market to be able my opinion these are not really reliable with the investors.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont think its safe to start with robots. because in the beginning stage u must develop ur skill and u should learn a lot ..so u have to be a good skill full trader..thats why u have to trade urself only robots are not that good for trading and sometimes when you think you are begginere and you know how to trade, then you should take time and study a trading system and good money mangement, there are good traders who perform far much more better than a robot.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex robots based on what I hear about them. Long before I even dreamt I will trade forex, I hear about Forex Killer which was a good trading robot at that time but not it does not really give profits any more (at least I do not hear about it any more). I have no experience with alien robots, the issue of news from some of the market, as far as I know you can not believe it, if we start trading with the help of our robot, we learn about the foreign exchange and the robot knows that the one thing that the merchant does not have to do something useful.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No absolutely not.. EA is not good for the health of your account.. And also its not a verified way to trading.. If EAs are that much profitable then every hedge fund manager, Investment company used it already in their accounts.. and made unbelievable amount of profit every month.. But its not happening because they dont use EA in their trading.. robots will mes your mind and will kill your tardes, the best way to use a robot is by using a demo account and with a demo account you can be able to tell whre the market is going, you only have to understand what you are doing.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those who don't have enough time to manage they usually use forex robots. I suppose, for a beginner its really important to know about the basic of forex and its pros and cons. Without knowing them, a trader can't trade successfully in any type of market. Even those who are trading by EA, they should know how robots work and in which condition they buy or sell. I get no participate regarding forex golem but one attribute i experience that is if we commencement our trading with the helpfulness of robot then we never learn roughly forex and golem are not effective when several interest periodical in the market so as my message they are not trusty for the traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 428 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)