+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 428 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think its right to start of trading with robots, this is the worst thing to do as a newbie since you will be be able to learn anything in the process, the aim of trading yourself is to learn as you do it and thus gain the right experience required to make it in forex trading, do it yourself and with time you will gain the relevant experience needed to make all your forex dreams come true.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex robot shuru me har newbie ko lagta hai ki use karke bahut earn karlega lekin jabb robot ko use karte hai to tarder fir loss hota hai aur usse pata chalta hai ki jabb takk apne aap manual esme experience nahi gain kiya jayenga trader achha nahi kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi mahi isey sahi nahi maanta hoon kyunki aap agar starting hi robot se karnege toh aap kabhi yaha trading nahi seek sakte hai kyunki robot se trading karte waqt humein koi bhi experience nahi milta hai isliye ye sahi nahi hai humein manual trading se hi start karna chahiye bhai ji.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that it's good to trade with forex robots as the robots don't do any good to us , we don't learn anything while using forex robots instead we are relying on the robots for our profits and in this way sometimes robots also cause loss

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai aisa tohi kiya ja skata hai jab hum logo ke pass mein robot hote hai jo ache work karte ho bhai, agar robot badiya nahi hai to uske sath mein trading karna to humare liye kafi jayda risky ho jata hai bhai.
    robot ko use karne se acha rehta hai ki trader manual trading karna chahiye manual trading karna theek rehta hai manual trading se trader achi earning kar sakta hai trader yaha par manual trading se hi kama sakta hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    Agar ham log Robots ki madad se apni trading ko karna chahate hain tab ham log aisa kar sakte hain lekin iske liye hame kaafi efforts karne hoge. Jab tak hame sahi tarah ka trading Robots nahi mil jaata hai tab tak hame wait karna hoga.
    Bhai aisa tohi kiya ja skata hai jab hum logo ke pass mein robot hote hai jo ache work karte ho bhai, agar robot badiya nahi hai to uske sath mein trading karna to humare liye kafi jayda risky ho jata hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdullah99 View Post
    I don't like forex robot trading so I don't suggest to other trader trade with demo. I think manual trading is better than robot trading. If you want to star trading robot then you can get profit and loss.
    Agar ham log Robots ki madad se apni trading ko karna chahate hain tab ham log aisa kar sakte hain lekin iske liye hame kaafi efforts karne hoge. Jab tak hame sahi tarah ka trading Robots nahi mil jaata hai tab tak hame wait karna hoga.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member abdullah99 is an unknown quantity at this point abdullah99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like forex robot trading so I don't suggest to other trader trade with demo. I think manual trading is better than robot trading. If you want to star trading robot then you can get profit and loss.

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no experience with the Forex robot, but one, I realized that regardless of whether we the robots to change and never know that Forex robot is not useful, since all new activities mean the conclusion, that it is not defined for traders.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No offense to those who use robots but i don't trust them at all, maybe its because i have never used them ever. I truly think that we should be able to do our own thing all the time this way you get to be in control of everything that is happening with your trading rather than trusting some robots to do the work for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 428 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)