+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Bojan Hajdinjak scalping & swing strategy.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm requesting you to share whatsoever screen-shots in disposition of your claims. We are always hunt for a honorable employed system which leave get us success. Trust that you'll help us to to that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't bonk properly using that MACD indicator. I used BB indicator mostly with my trading. Would you delight recount us how to translate the signals of this indicator? How to terminate succeed or move points? Expectation that this gift be educated soon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

nawaznaji (2013-02-26)

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quite a good modest strategy, but have further endurance for you to fill out an application into the trading things, really once the market can be side-way. It was but also value but not ordinary array along length H4 and M30. Though, in person all together going to template Dinapoli calmer to help watch.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm curious most your theory. But I don't bonk properly using that MACD indicator. I used BB indicator mostly with my trading. Would you delight recount us how to translate the signals of this indicator? How to terminate succeed or move points? Expectation that this gift be educated soon.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm requesting you to percentage whatever screen-shots in up****e of your claims. We are always looking for a complete working group which give channelize us success. Expectation that you'll cater us to to that.

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a superb and straightforward strategy, other then need further patience to firmly apply it over the trading conditions, particularly for instances when the market is sideway. it's really additionally vital to firmly note the average vary all around the timeframe h1 and m15. other then, inside my read being a entire using tempalte dinapoli easier to firmly follow.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright i think you very much for your analysis on how to make use of the scalping & swing strategy but based on my very best understanding i think the scalping strategy is the very best because with scalping you don't need much direction of the trend but always get confirmation

Member mamony is an unknown quantity at this point mamony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is extremely right. So it is nice topics. I have learned many things from your mind. So thank you very much for shearing this.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm interested about your theory. But I don't know properly using that MACD indicator. I used BB indicator mostly with my trading. Would you please tell us how to read the signals of this indicator? How to decide enter or exit points.I am also confused with this strategey, i tried a lot to understand but can not. I think it should be explained with the help of graphs.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mcceducation View Post
    wow very nice strategy my dear friend, its nice and simple but i think its work very good in H1 Frame so need to test it demo trading and then when i think i am good understand the strategy then time using it in my real trading hope then time its give us very good profit.
    Forex trading using a demo trading account is very good to train mental strength as well as analysis and money management so it would be easy to do it in real forex trading account, because of the experience and precision in the analysis will determine the outcome when trading forex capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast