+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 733 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Member sid3 is an unknown quantity at this point sid3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mn shuru say hi eur or chf nm trading karta hun kiun k ye against move karty hn or mn euro mn trading karta hun or jab mujhe loss hota hai to mn hamesha chf mn enter ho jata hun or yehi mera b plan hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I do find that no I do not have any alternate plan because I am trying to develop a winning strategy and it is in development process, I think if we can trade with proper discipline only then we can make good money in forex trading otherwise no way to make money with the forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thinking having plan B in your trade is a good though and it should be adopt in forex trade to succeed of course when you are in loss in your trade it is good to have an alternative to minimize your loss in your trade so it not to be a huge loss.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I do find that i always have plan b and it always varies from trade to another .before i enter a trade and if i find that it will not allowed for me to use my plan b ,i decide to not enter this trade in order to not risk with my money.
    Last edited by tinad; 2016-11-20 at 02:54 PM.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course my dear, in the forex business I personally do think that there is actually no unique plan B on forex instead of trading safe to keep place on the actual business. So which actually once the losses will get so hard, we can nevertheless stay on the actual market. So the actual just plan is actually using the actual right money management on trading.

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do You Always have Plan B?
    that defending it, when necessary, would also be complex. It isnt really. Our
    Every Once in a While 233
    defense here will be nothing more than a combination of defenses weve
    previously applied.
    Defending the put half of the trade if the mini-bull dies and the market

Banned abd34ou is an unknown quantity at this point abd34ou's Avatar
    Thanks
    since i know that market has it own kinds of movement, i'm already making several type of EA that can be run alternately, so when the market moves sideways, it's time to use martingale system, when the market going to be a trending, using a scalping is the right option, and so on, each moment has it's own plan. so i guess i'm not only having plan b right?

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke market me trader ko trading karne ke liye plan banna bahut jarooir hota hai kyunki market me trader ko hamesha planing ke sath market me kaam karni hoti hai tabhi trader achhe se analysis karke trading kar sakte hai yaha par trader ko such samjhkar kaam karni hogi.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You known that i am poor man. I have no investment. I am jion the Indian forex foirum. So that i have no plan B. In my thinking that we are prepare the plan and under stand the market movement. Then you are follow the movement of forex market. Soyou can not need the plan of b or c.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When loss occurs the plan B is to study the market well and continue to trade again, that's the best step anyone could take after suffering from some loss, because we can only recover our loss when we continue to trade but only when we have study the market very well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 733 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)