+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 513 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5122

Thread: Should borrow money for trading??

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've never done a trade with borrowed money ..
    and I just get the psychological pressure of having to try to generate profit and to pay the borrowed money ..
    and I am very sorry to have to borrow money to trade because I was not able to concentrate to make a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abeda16 is an unknown quantity at this point abeda16's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a bad idea to borrow money for trade.If we make a huge lose so we can not return the money from where i have borrowed money.Many websites gives us to earn capital from forum to trade in instaforex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shahmehdi is an unknown quantity at this point shahmehdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money kisi say borrow karna koi buri baat nahi hai laikin aisa karny k liye zaroori hai k app ko trading experience ho agar app ko experience nahi hai to app loss kar daien gye to mery khayyal say behta hai k app money borry karny say pehly trading experience zaroor hasil krain.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    borowing money for trading is not so good,if you win then it will be ok but if you lose then you have to suffer the presurres from the member you have taken money to pay him and so better trade with your money or with bonus from post
    please vote for me if you like my post

5. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a trader using a borrowing money for their capital, then i guess he never reads the basics rules in forex.
    Every new trader should remember that in forex nothing is certain, anything can happen.
    so if you keep saying to your self that you already have a good strategy that will ensure you getting big profit
    , so in that way you letting yourself borrow some money for your capital, then you just foolishing your self man. wakeup and think clearly.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    why should we borrow money......forum giving good bonus for posting......so better not to borrow money,,,it has very high interest and incase of loss we have must to suffer from pay loan
    Taking loan and giving interest this is haraam in Islam and I personally experienced you will never earn from this money and interest never finish. So better to trade with your own excess money or to trade with the help of forums money.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why should we borrow money......forum giving good bonus for posting......so better not to borrow money,,,it has very high interest and incase of loss we have must to suffer from pay loan
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would not strongly advice anyone to borrow money to use to trade forex and then expect to use the same to pay back. This is because forex market is very uncertain and you may end up loosing everything and this is a problem

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    Mein ne ye noticed kia ha k bohot se trader newbies especially money borrow ker lete hain ya pher loan ki form le lete hain, my point of view se to ye theek nehe ha ap kia sochte hain is bare mein
    borrow money for trading is one thing that is not wise for a beginner. a beginner do not have stability in running their trading strategies. thus, there are many possibilities of a novice would have trouble holding their equity in a safe condition. moreover, to borrow the money would give the two loads, on the one hand he still has to return, on the other hand the pressure to take profits as much as possible and as quickly as possible. both are not good in forex trading.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nomz View Post
    borrowing money from others or the banks for trading is the worst idea that we have in our minds. it is the worst kind of decision that we may take in our lives because the forex business is the most risky business in the world..
    It will hit us in the mental trade. nIf but we are experts in trade and want to increase our capital so that we get profit also increased, then I think it is problem.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 513 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)