+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 513 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 5122

Thread: Should borrow money for trading??

Member arshad33 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ap agir 100$ sy trading krin to loss ka risk kam ho ga jub hamary paas ful experience ho forex ki to tab hamy karna chahiyea q ky agar aap forex ky bary mai nahi janty our iss mai kaam karty hai ti iss se aap ko loss bhi ho saktha hai jiss se aap kaam nahi kar paty hai mai yahi kahonga k iss ky bary mai knowledge ka hona bhi buhat zarori hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Ubaid1122 is an unknown quantity at this point Ubaid1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    many bhe ye bat noticed ki hai bhot se trader aisa he karty han wo borrow money kar lety han ya pher wo bank se loan bhe le lety han jis ki waja se unko tention ka samna karna parta hai to un k lye ye theek nahe hai kyoun k bank se ap karza mat lo ap khud is me mehnat kar k invest kar skhty ho or apka is tarha borrow money se bach skhty ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never borrowed money to trade, I will always try to trade with his own money, because I know that forex is not an easy business, it is very dangerous if you do trade with borrowed money, it takes expertise in doing this business, and have been able to make profit consistently, then we can trade with borrowed money.

Banned yesawe is an unknown quantity at this point yesawe's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I do not think borrow money to invest in forex trading is a good ideal because traders should know that forex is the risky business . And what happen if traders lose that money ? If traders do not have funds , i guess they could make it from indian-forex forum .

"

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

"

I do not think borrow money to invest in forex trading is a good ideal because traders should know that forex is the risky business . And what happen if traders lose that money ? If traders do not have funds , i guess they could make it from indian-forex forum .

"

Banned hopayipad is an unknown quantity at this point hopayipad's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

well many people think like that and borrow money.and returning the money is the hardest thing. even once i borrowed money and i lost it miserably.and i made debt of some personal properties and returned it.

"

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

"

borrow money for capital used to trade will make us uncomfortable in the trade. we will always be haunted by the fear of losing the trade. I just suggest, if we do not have the capital to trade, we could use forex forum which provides for free trade in capital services.

"

Banned vucib is an unknown quantity at this point vucib's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

Trading forex is very risky for our balance. so more better if we just use our money to make trade. but no matter that our knowlegne about forex is very good, we can accept investor from another and make trade .

"

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

"

"

Banned debowod is an unknown quantity at this point debowod's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

Forex is very risky business. no need to borrow money, if need money u can earn some extra money by forum posting. nobody can ensure profit in forex market. so never borrow money. it may fall you in more danger.

"

Banned hopayipad is an unknown quantity at this point hopayipad's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

well many people think like that and borrow money.and returning the money is the hardest thing. even once i borrowed money and i lost it miserably.and i made debt of some personal properties and returned it.

"

Junior Member sidd is an unknown quantity at this point sidd's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar posting say money mil sakti hai to i think hamein kabi be forex k liye money borrow nai karni chahiye kiun k kiun k forex bht hi risky business hai to hamein is k liye apni jaib say hi invest karni chahiye na k udhar lay kar.

Banned debowod is an unknown quantity at this point debowod's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

Trading forex is very risky for our balance. so more better if we just use our money to make trade. but no matter that our knowlegne about forex is very good, we can accept investor from another and make trade .

"

---------- Post added 08-20-2016 at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-19-2016 at 10:55 PM ----------

"

"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 513 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)