+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 513 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 5122

Thread: Should borrow money for trading??

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had a bad experience with borrowed money. because I felt it was confident with my strategy. then I tried to borrow money to a friend for $ 1000. with full confidence, I started trading. one, two weeks of my capital shrank to 50%. I panic, then I draw capital. Ultimately, I still had a debt of $ 600 to my friend. indeed, this is a bad experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    Mein ne ye noticed kia ha k bohot se trader newbies especially money borrow ker lete hain ya pher loan ki form le lete hain, my point of view se to ye theek nehe ha ap kia sochte hain is bare mein
    no its not right to lend money for forex.it will destroy the life completely .never lend money for forex. this is the forum where we can earn money for our forex account no need to take loan and all that foolish things....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    borrow money for trading

Mein ne ye noticed kia ha k bohot se trader newbies especially money borrow ker lete hain ya pher loan ki form le lete hain, my point of view se to ye theek nehe ha ap kia sochte hain is bare mein
    trading with borrowed money is risky for traders. one should not join in forex if he don't have own investment. forex is risky business if you are not expert enough. in that case you may loss every cents that you have invested. if you loss them how you will pay to the owner. that's why it is better not to trade with borrowed money.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    avoid making investments to borrow money in forex .. this is very risky and you certainly can not concentrate for trading .. you better use a little money to learn the real account and try to increase your investment every month

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not like to trader on the forex market by using borrow money from some person because it is harmful for me because always some fear in our mind which may be not good for us while trading

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    borrowing money is not good for beginner....as it has more interest rates or the beginner has less knowedge and also there is fear of losing at starting periiod......

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader who are new to forex is afraid of borrowing money..because in case of borrowing ,the interest rate is high and also there is lack of knowledge and experience that leads us to the loss incurr

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex there is no consistency about sound income as if we had borrowed money that doesnt mean that we could have earning..sometime its has more interest of borrowed money

Member Barun P Mondal is an unknown quantity at this point Barun P Mondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a newbie are come he has not experience on real trade.
    So they need to trade on few. But it never should for a newbie to taken leverage
    for trade. Because it can be risky for him.

Member faridia is an unknown quantity at this point faridia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a bit risky to borrow funds to trade forex,if you end up losing the money,to pay back such funds becomes a problem,it is better to invest only the amount you have in hand instead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 513 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)