+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 513 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 475 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 5122

Thread: Should borrow money for trading??

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please do not borrow money to trade forex because forex is risky..Only use the money you can afford to lose for trading and if you do not have money use little amount to trade micro accounts and if you can trade you can build it up so that even if you lose it it will not be painful to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise every forex trader to make sure that they do not borrow any money to trade forex markets with. This is dangerous since they can get more losses and then become even more frustrated.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I am not agree with you because forex trading is a risky business and you can,t survive in forex trading by borrow money for trading and it is not good sign for your trading.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ye risky buisness . ekdin agar apne profit kamaya to ho sakta hai ki dusre din aap vo profit gama de . aur agar app udhari ke paisose trade karte ho ye bilkul bhi achi baat nai hai kyuki agar aapko loss hua to appko bhohat sara problem ho sakta hai kyuki udari ka paisa apne time pe nai lautaya to aap bhohat bade problem me pad sakte hai

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont understand when you get bonus in the forum why to invest from your pocket ...well study forex post in forum and earn with that bonous you can easly trade as much as you can

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a new person wants to start trade he should invest low capital so that he can utilize it slowly with that understanding and even can make some profits which can help to make that capital big, but i will say why borrow if various brokers offer money for sign up or even forum's like our's where you can get lots of knowledge ,get things and querries cleared along with a bonus for learning .

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always recommend depositing the money that you can afford to lose and use them for trading. Trading with liabilities will make us nervous and will affect our trading big time. Trade with a joyfull calm and cool mind and avoid greed.

Banned kazol76 is an unknown quantity at this point kazol76's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuyul View Post
    Newbies don't borrow money from other people instead they use their own money to trade and lost it all. Then if they already experience some success in profits they might think they are good already and be tempted to borrow money for bigger capital. That is their biggest mistake.
    This not only a profit taking market but also this is very risky business if trader does not understand the market movement, every day pairs move fast or slow so understand the daily market is very much essential by carefully study about Forex market, if we borrow money to trade here then if we loss then our confident financial suitabilities will be in risky point, so I think capital earning in Forex market have many opportunities so work hard in Forum writing some day will come traders balance will be in big form. Thanks

Banned fxtenam is on a distinguished road fxtenam's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always trade with my own money.
    i never borrow money for trading as it gives me much pressure during the time of trading. coz i have to think about the repayment of my borrowed money to the payer .

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    Mein ne ye noticed kia ha k bohot se trader newbies especially money borrow ker lete hain ya pher loan ki form le lete hain, my point of view se to ye theek nehe ha ap kia sochte hain is bare mein
    haan bilkul sahi kaha hai. Even, i had same experience of borrow money for start trading with high capital like 1k$ into forex market..Starting mein toh thoda profit huva aur mujhe laga ki jab tak double nahi kar leta balance ko withdraw nahi karunga but usse pehle hi mera account blown ho gaya. But after loosing money into forex market, main tension for me that how to return investor money but i had found solution in last.
    Par newbies aur har tarah ke investor ko advice dena chahunga ki forex market mein trading karne ke liye borrow na kare..kyonki agar loss ho gaya toh aapke liye problem ho jayegi isse accha hai ki thori bahut money posting bonus se bana kar trading start karde thats much better as well as you are tension free in loss too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 513 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 475 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)