+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 513 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Should borrow money for trading??

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no...no...no... mai kabhi bhi kisi bhi trader specialy new trader ko money borrow karne ki advice nahi goonga. kyunki forex Ek risky nature ka business hai jisme kabhi bhi poora capital loss ho sakta hai. agar borrow money ka loss hua to problem me aa sakte hain. yadi apke paas capital ki kami hai to Aap forum posting se bonus ear karke trading kare na ki money borrow karke. No, you should trade using your own money or using bonus account, then you will not get high tension while you trade. it can help you to control your emotion better. if you borrow money for trading, then you will difficult to control your emotion, and you will easier to lose money than make profit. i suggest you to not borrow any money if you want to trade, but use your own money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no...no...no... mai kabhi bhi kisi bhi trader specialy new trader ko money borrow karne ki advice nahi goonga. kyunki forex Ek risky nature ka business hai jisme kabhi bhi poora capital loss ho sakta hai. agar borrow money ka loss hua to problem me aa sakte hain. yadi apke paas capital ki kami hai to Aap forum posting se bonus ear karke trading kare na ki money borrow karke. No, you should trade using your own money or using bonus account, then you will not get high tension while you trade. it can help you to control your emotion better. if you borrow money for trading, then you will difficult to control your emotion, and you will easier to lose money than make profit. i suggest you to not borrow any money if you want to trade, but use your own money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy tou yaha sai aj tak nahe lia hai money forex trade k leyay magar mughy is k bary mai nahe pata ha k kaha sai aysa money milta hai agar easy methous hai tou hum zrur is mai jaye gay laikin agar nahe hai tou is par humy jany ki koi zrurat nahe hai aur mughy lagta hai k ap ko is mai forum sai kafi hoti hai agar ap sahe work kary tou.. I dont think so that we need to borrow money from any persons for trading purpose, we can see that there are few forums where you get the trading money by posting some useful material and they will pay.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There has no reason to borrow money for trading at first . Instaforex has the no deposit bonus offer and also has the forum bonus to trading .It will they do it after doing a long term demo trading practice ,otherwise they will done a great mistake for this .Because if a student borrow money to trade and at a time if he face loss , then it will be very much disturbing for their study and then they will not come back to trade in ever .

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I think don't avoid it don't do it. that's the best way you can earn money in forex. Most of us just want to earn money in forex that we don't think what will going to happen if we going to loss money in forex. I learned my lesson. I loss about 1,000 dollars in forex trading. Now I'm back but I don't invest at all. I just join a site like this one and post and earn bonuses and trade.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mainy aysa suna hai k hum forex ka money bank sai lai sakty hain magr jaha pr forex allow hai magr zaydh tar forex k leyay broow nhi lia jata expert inveater find mrty hain.aur agr ap trade mai perfect nhi hain to ap ko chayay k.is sai always door rhy... lest we borrow money only for trading, because such a thing would only harm yourself, you should try your best so that you do not get hurt when trading, I myself had once borrowed money and it is very dangerous for me to date, therefore now I do not borrow money anymore, because I know there are risks

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bororwing money for investing in forex is not good idea. you make big msitake If you borrowing money for trading in forex business. forex business is too risky and you can lose your money anytime. please ignore borrow money for invest in forex. I have never ever borrowed Money just to trade this Forex Markets, It is a very bad idea. The proper thing that a Forex trader needs is to raise their own Money and join Forex, It is actually risky

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex business ek bahut hi risky business hai esme hame apne pass jo bhi small capital ho usi se start karna chahiye kisi other se koi loan leker es business ko start nahi karna chahiye nahi loss hone ka der hamesa bana rahta hai aap apne capital se hi small lot me dire dire trading kare. don't trade using borrowed money because forex trading can sucking all your borrowed money. if you don't have money for investing in forex business then you can using no deposit bonus for trade in live account.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hm sb janty hen k forex trading newbies k lye boht risky hy ic lye ic kam k lye loan etc. lyna bilkul b theek nhi hy. Aj kal online earning k kafi sources aur ap forums pe post kr k b trading k lye capital bna skty hen but kisi sy borrow krna theek nhi hy. So risk/invest in forex only that much that you can afford to loose. Nothing much more than that. So, if one is already dsnt have money to trade then its not option to trade with borrowed money. if they loose borrowed money or some people mortgage their assets and in case of loss they loose everything as they can not repay back.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mein aap small money invest karte ho to aapko smart hi earning Hogi aap big investment karte ho to aapko Anil big Hogi lekin iske liye aapko forex market Mein investment ke sath learning bhi karni hai aur planning bhi Karenge tab aap is market Mein regular earning cancel kar sakte hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 513 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)