+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 513 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 5122

Thread: Should borrow money for trading??

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    if a new person wants to start trade he should invest low capital so that he can utilize it slowly with that understanding and even can make some profits which can help to make that capital big, but i will say why borrow if various brokers offer money for sign up or even forum's like our's where you can get lots of knowledge ,get things and querries cleared along with a bonus for learning .
    It's a mistake to trade with borrowed money in the forex market andany kind of commerce. because the psychological pressure and thinking to pay back the money ...and length of time and what would you might if you lose money. All of these factors will accelerate your losses in the market. and the best advice possible, give it here is that we must trade with Money that is not in need. and not think of a quick profit because it is the road to bankruptcy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shuvo01 is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no its not good to borrow money for traig because forex is v ery hard busin ess, if we have saving then only we should invest or otherwise we should do some job only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    nahi behen borrow mat karna nahi to tu pagal ho jayeaga,forex ek bada risky business hai isko pehle samjo aur apna saving hi invest kar
    Bilkul theek baat hai , ye aek bahat risky business hai aur aap certainity say kuch nahi keh saktay kay aap win karogay ya loss. so ye ghalaty nahy karnee chahiyay . Forex ka aek important principle ye hai kay hamesha utna trade karo jitna aap loss kar saktay ho.
    Scorpian Trader

Member optimistdev is an unknown quantity at this point optimistdev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading with borrowed money will make us have a great psychological pressure. You will get stress very much. In forex trading one should invest as much they can not afford to lose.

Senior Member theniceone is on a distinguished road theniceone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    Mein ne ye noticed kia ha k bohot se trader newbies especially money borrow ker lete hain ya pher loan ki form le lete hain, my point of view se to ye theek nehe ha ap kia sochte hain is bare mein
    ye tu galath ho ga, Forex trading ky lia barrow nain lina chayen , kiun ky iss main tora bohat risk tu ho ta hian, issy waja sy isy pesy ju app post sy banao yu phr apky pass apny kohi capital ho, tu usko iss main invest kia ja sakta hian

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mithun View Post
    I have been heard it that some forex traders doing trade by borrowed money,but i think it is very harmful for them,we know that forex trading is very risky and complicated.at a few moment we can lost our total balance,so we should not trading by borrowed money.
    harmful bhi hai aur sath me jab aap dusre ke paise se trade karnge to apko wo freedom nhi rahegi trade me jo apne paise me rhti hai ek tension sa rahega hamesha jo apki analysis ko bhi effect kar saktah ia

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my point of this is not right to borrow money to invest in the forex because now Indian forum is the best option to make our own balance for our real accounts, so it is useless to borrow money to invest in real forex account

Banned masum is an unknown quantity at this point masum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good question forex market is vary rick.so it is not good. if you face the challenging matter of this project you can get good profit.thanks

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we don't need to borrow money for trading. these days it is not that difficult to obtain a trading capital. like this forum for example, we are grateful to find a broker and forum that are willing to give us bonus for participating.
    or if we are good enough in trading but only have small capital we can open a PAMM account and try to attract client from all over the world.

Member fantastic is an unknown quantity at this point fantastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact , I am not able to spend or borrow a lot of money in forex trading because I do not have a lot , and also I am not a professional in order to Spend or borrow a lot of money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 513 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)