+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 715 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 7148

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    for me all the time is best for trading and I do not want to miss moment s so I am all time in the market with open trades and this is the beauty of long term trading you can enjoy trading all the time your eyes on market rates and you are effected all the time. so it is really good to do long term trading.
    i agree with...forex is runing 24hr so we can trade all time but at which time we made a good amount of profit..
    we can see during all 24hrs we can not see fast and quick movement but at the evening time we can see quick movement.
    with this kind of movement we can made a good amount of profit..
    so london session is good...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me all the time is best for trading and I do not want to miss moment s so I am all time in the market with open trades and this is the beauty of long term trading you can enjoy trading all the time your eyes on market rates and you are effected all the time. so it is really good to do long term trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so many options some are doing day trading and some weekly or some people even hold their positions for month so every human will have different nature and some people can wait more and some can not so you can just have your own trading time table. but some hours when market can move quickly then some people can take advantage of that and some decides to stay away at that time.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as far as i noticed in my early year experience,, the best time to trade is newyork open n london open time which is equal to 11pm to 6pm dubai time (+4 gmt)...and also the best time to trade is on the news we can get on forexfactory which helps a lot to make money

Banned sameerjazba is an unknown quantity at this point sameerjazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    What time we get maximum fluctuations. Kis time per trade karna best hota hai. Please IST ke accordingly answer Karen.

Aap ye bhi share karen aap kis time maximum trading karte hain.
    main yahi kahoun ga k trading k liye sarey time he bast hane ager app ko experince ha market ka to phr sarey time he app k liye bast hne or ager app ko koi khas experince nahi ha market ka to phr waqai he app k liye sarey time burey hane

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During London session and New York session markets are very volatile. And when New York session starts and overlap with London session the volatility of market gets its peak. This time very good for trading specially for scalping.
    This time is from 6:30pm to 11:30pm IST.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I am not aware about London time or American time but i found that after 6 pm indian time and before 12.30 am there is good movement and good volume so i feel it is the best time for me.
    you are right during these time londan and newyork session is going on...
    vese to forex 24 hr runing rhata hai but above two session time we can see more movement in market.
    that is good time for trading..and in other view most of the persons are free at this time so they can do trading in evening..

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I am not aware about London time or American time but i found that after 6 pm indian time and before 12.30 am there is good movement and good volume so i feel it is the best time for me.
    6 pm Indian time is the Australian , Tokyo and Singapore markets which are open and this is the Asian session which is in operation.In Asian session the movements are less as compared to London and American session.If you like movements in Asian session then you should see movements in London and American session.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best time for trading is London session open time and US session open time. I trade daily 4 hours and my favorite time is Us session open up to London session close. These 4 hours are the best hours of the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 715 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)