+ Reply to Thread
Page 686 of 715 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 684 685 686 687 688 696 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 7148

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to doing trade is at the evening from 6 pm to 11 pm bcoa that time the market condition is good Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of night to trade Asian session, I mostly find out I'm not missing much, so I stay with my session

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxtenam is on a distinguished road fxtenam's Avatar
    Thanks
    i guess there is no particular time which is best for trading. if you have much time , you can use it for trading for a long time. and if you don't, you can frame your trading time up to 4 to 6 hours.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rano53 View Post
    there are many times in day , which can be good for trading....but if some news is releasing and we know the affect of that news on market, then it is best time for trading and also trading during European session is good ...because we can make more profit with it and it has more movements...
    determining the timeframe for trading, we can do by doing research or trading system following the instructions that we studied. because the timeframe will determine how much risk and the target that we can take. so important for us to understand the function of the timeframe.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer both London and New York sessions for trading and for me starting and ending few hours of both the sessions are very good and productive. I always try to manage my trading time according to both these sessions so that I can earn more in less time by trading only few lots.

Member dimdim is an unknown quantity at this point dimdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont really rely on specipic hours to trade, The most important thing is we do trade in accordance with our system, so the best time to make trades is when our system gives us the signal to make trades, so we do trade in accordance with our analysis.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer trading the european session. because at that time, a lot of news released from the euro-zone countries. as you know, that the news is very influential on the price movement. and of course gu and eu to be influenced by such European news.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    What is best time for trading .
    I think k best time woh ha jab London aur usd ki markets open hoti han kiun k market ma is wkt kafi tez aur trend ma hi move krti ha aur us wkt agar koi news decalre ho jaye to fr to woh bat ho jaye ge sone pa sohage wali, Isi liye ma is wkt trade krne ko prefer krta hn.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    European and American session is the perfect time for trading. and a suitable pair is gu and the eu. they are my favorite pair. they are like twin brothers, moved up and down together.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time I have used for trading the European session. because, in this session there are a lot of news from Europe, especially GU and EU are released. where, a lot of high impact news that a very significant effect on market movements.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After few days trading i got the idea of timings which are good for buying that are at night late hours when we see profit booking or day traders closing their trades at that time i will be buying and next day between 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. as there is lot of activity that make good opportunity to sell at profitable level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 686 of 715 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 684 685 686 687 688 696 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)