+ Reply to Thread
Page 537 of 715 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 547 587 637 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 7148

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Member onik007 is an unknown quantity at this point onik007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that and in my view the best time for trading is when USA market is open that time. And any one can earn good amount of pips in the very short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cepot89 is an unknown quantity at this point cepot89's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my personal view, the best time to start trading sysytem is when you use a signal to you to open positions. It was then that I think the best time to begin a trade. Due to follow system that we use we can maximize profit and minimize loss wisely. Perhaps so that I can convey may be useful for all traders. Regards.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    What time we get maximum fluctuations. Kis time per trade karna best hota hai. Please IST ke accordingly answer Karen.

Aap ye bhi share karen aap kis time maximum trading karte hain.
    sir i think when you start forex trading business so first learn properly and strong practice in demo account and then you can make happy life in with forex trading business. Good luck.

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wlotrva View Post
    I believe that it can be different in various ways. because suppose a time is greatly harmful for one but on the other hand it can be so useful and the best time for other traders. so it is the main fact of trading really in the markets !!!
    yes, every trader must be has different favourite trading time, its depend on their style, maybe scalper will choose close market, or intraday will choose eur or us market open, so which one are you?

Senior Member sakibdot is an unknown quantity at this point sakibdot's Avatar
    Thanks
    At basic you become skilled at on Forex trade. Some tips generate you on Forex trade. You know Forex fundamental. I like better the technical analysis, which ignores fundamental factors. Technical analysis is functional to the penalty case of the sell. By using technical analysis traders can reach short-term forecasts, which are very challenging with fundamental analysis, more apt to making long-term forecasts. Then you can articulate Forex trading is superlative era start.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kazi_solaman_eu View Post
    Most forex traders should trade during the late US, Asian or early European trading sessions – essentially 2 PM to 6 AM Eastern Time (New York), which is 7 PM to 11 AM UK time.
    They should avoid trading during the most active times of the trading day.
    more traders do have a desire to choose a session is Europe and America to trade is associated with them because they can get better at a profit in this business and has more opportunities to profit as well

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a good time frame can we adjust our strategy. if for scalper possible time small frame is great for this strategy. for it may be the best time to trade is when you are comfortable with it. so this will make it easier to get a constant profit. because you have to feel comfortable in Rilex and analyze.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't care much about the time of trading as i am trading mostly with pending orders so i don't have to watch the chart for long time, but the best time for making profits is when there is high volatility in the market, and this is the time when my pending positions hit their targets

Senior Member gigiheka is on a distinguished road gigiheka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you start learning and
    trading forex, you do not know on
    what time frame you should focus.
    That is why you try all time frames
    to see which one works better. You
    may think that smaller time frames are better, because they will have
    more trade setups and so more
    opportunities for making money.
    This can be true, but the problem
    with the smaller time frames is that
    they need you to sit at the computer and watch them for several hours
    per day and this is not easy.

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman22 View Post
    the prime time day trading hours are between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM and between 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM. When the market opens at 9:30 AM, there is a lot of volatility during the first half hour of trading and it become difficult to determine the general direction things are moving. At around 10 AM, when the dust begins to settle, there is usually a better indication of the morning trend of commodities in general. Between 12 PM and 2 PM EST, many traders and other market participants are out to lunch and trading slows down quite a bit. Consequently, it is usually a good idea not to initiate new trades during this time. Around 2 PM EST, trading activity starts picking up again and builds up until the close.
    if I prefer American trading session, because we are working all day and when it entered the American session TRASING physically and emotionally we are fresh. I only trade when there is a signal, if the signal is missing or outdated even then I'm trading it tomorrow

+ Reply to Thread
Page 537 of 715 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 547 587 637 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)