+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 715 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's a good idea because all the time markets don't get good movement. So some special time must choose to trade better. Most traders & I also choose overlapping sessions which mean when the London session & New York session are open & according to IST time, 5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. In addition, you can trade Asian opening sessions & safes. Of course the style and size of the account is always important in trading, I usually recommend beginners to watch each session every day because it gives them a horizon that helps them to understand market movements, if they do it the right way with true passion they only get a present coming in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that depends entirely on your trading style. Scalping for the Asian session is considered safe because the market is a bound range most of the time and for London swings and US sessions can be used because we have good volatility during this time. and that depends entirely on your trading style. Scalping for the Asian session is considered safe because the market is a bound range most of the time and for London swings and US sessions can be used because we have good volatility during this time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no right time to trade, when you can do your best time, it will be the best for you, but there may be times when trading leads to a good position, I don't think so.
    In fact, many traders have the best amount of time like others. I think that morning and night is the best time to do this trade and currently traders can get a good environment.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night to trade Asian sessions, I mostly know that I didn't lose a lot, so I stayed with my session. The time frame can be used to control your day after getting my new forex so let you take them a lot in your own plan. This is only your bad or good analysis but if you want to trade in volatile markets, trade in the New York market. So it depends on you and your tendency to work.
    All the time is not suitable for trade that everyone knows. I think Forex is a good source of income. I think the overlapping time is the best
    for Forex. So you can choose overlapping times.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time in trading in my view is the opening of the Euro or the US. At this time, maximum people around the world are trying to take positions and that is the reason we see a lot of volume and fluctuations in the market. Likewise, the best trading time is also before the announcement of important data. This is the beauty of forex that gives us good trading opportunities all the time.
    trading the best time for me on that day because there was no fast and big movement in the day we had to use that day to trade on the forex market and we had to make lots of transactions at this time to restore trading night time.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a good online business. I think that all time is not suitable for Forex trading. There is a good time on Forex that will come on Forex every day and we have to catch this time. I mean the overlapping time.
    the best time to trade is in the London session opening, and from my expriment I see that their eurusd and GPBUS always go up at the opening or before opening with five minutes of this session you can buy and believe you will profit

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me every time is the right time to trade, but of course we all have to look at the analysis first and also the news and find out the direction of the market then decide whether the right time to trade or he prefers to wait a while before starting trading.
    The best time to trade can be many times different depending on the trading strategy practiced. Even when the EA robot runs different times, but EA efficiently at any time is the best time to trade

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even preferring not to rely on Japanese yen in trade and I see that the Japanese currency has a lot of volatility and instability, it is better to rely on euros and dollars only, and they see the best in the currency market and trading time must be adjusted according to the zone certain times where we are and it is true that there are certain times when market movements are very fast and opportunities to get good entries are there. I think most of the traders are now several days trying to trade daily news in the US and euro zone. Just like certain times like before opening the world's major stock exchanges and this time giving us good trading opportunities.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading does not have the best time for trading. Because the forex market is always up and down. It depends only on the trader's experience. Several times I noticed that when new york opens, the market will go down. Sometimes I think this is the best time to trade in forex trading business. and Trade and loss is not a friendly idea because you can unstable emotions and lose focus in your trading in forex trading, losing in forex trading is not what forex trading can really prevent as a person who wants it, I think it is only suitable if the trader will suffer losses, but in this case we must be able to control our emotions, so we will then experience stress and tired with trading.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think per day night or midnight is a big trade then the market gets the full sprite. every day at this moment I get a profit from forex trading so that is best for me. and great. I made it from this market so it's best. and the best time to trade is when we see the maximum participation of people in the market and there are three times where we can get something from the market for us in a shorter time and that is ASIA, EUROPE, US stock market opening. This is a time when we see many people taking positions in the market and we also see an increase in trading volume, so this is the best time in my view to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 715 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)