+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 715 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nature geographically chose London and New York sessions for me, I had no hand in it and I'm not complaining

Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of night to trade Asian session, I mostly find out I'm not missing much, so I stay with my session

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,227 Posts
    g sir wesy to hum har time trade kar skte hain best time ke liye trend ko dekhna chahiye aur jab b trend acha lagy isi waqt trade kar sakte hain aur acghi stragity k sath trade kar sakte hain aur achi earning kar sakte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no definite time to be more profitable each market price is different and we have to order accordingly and never try to be greedy because from that we always suffer losses and I just work hard out of here to take some good strategies that can help me become more profitable and according to my point of view when it's right to trade when we get the perfect news about the forex market and we are sure that this order will benefit us and even I see the market news before I order and I just like this business because it is very profitable for me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, there are no shortcuts to success in the forex trading business. so, we have to give enough time to analyze the foreign exchange trading currency market, so we have to find the main time opportunity to enter in every trade analysis. so, have to wait for trading signals according to your analysis and find the best time to enter any trade. and New York & London sessions are the best for making big profits. Because at that time the largest stock market & other financial institutions were open. This time market is moving very fast, so if we trade carefully & trade with news or analysis, in a short time can generate huge profits. In addition, overlapping London & New York sessions (IST 5:30 pm-9: 30pm) are the best times to trade.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think 1 pm to 8 pm GMT, Q k dear is time frame me 2 big markets yani British and American markets overlap hoti hain or is time boht aca profit bnany k chances b hoty hain.lekin dear sirf analysis kr k hi trad me enter hona chaye taky ap big loss se mehfoz rah saken.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-10-17), yulbang111 (2018-10-11)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders trade in the different time and all the countries have different time for trading , experienced traders are trading in the Asian session because in this time all the markets works together
    and in this session the market movement is ideal for trading , we are trading in this market from 3 pm up to 10 pm and this is the best time for trading .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2018-10-15)

Senior Member IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 Times in 1,490 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal m jee agr ap forex trading me bahter ka intekhaab krna chhte hey to ap ko evening se better time nhi mile ga trade krne k lye aur app evening k time me market me kafi halchal hoti hay jis se ap asani k sath trade kr k zyada profit gain kr pye gey is k lye ap ko chahye k market k achey analysis k baad hi trade start ki jye ta k ap ko lene k dene na parhey.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IGI For This Useful Post:

afzalali123 (2018-11-06), gqlndr (2018-11-04), internet (2018-11-06), openstreet (2018-10-31), slider (2018-11-04), strike (2018-11-06), Top (2018-10-31)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that the best time to trade is different for traders, but for the market, some time is the worst for trading that I know. But the best time to trade depends on habits and systems and I think there is no special time for trading ... when we can analyze the models a little and we have knowledge of the market and the ups and downs we have to exchange it might be useful for us ..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear,mery khyal se to 4h time frame sab se acha hota hai qk us me boht boht achay signals banty han or hmen asani se market k trands k bary me pata chal jata hai.Or dear kabhi b smaller time frame use nai karna cahye qk is me jyda tar fake signals banty hain.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-10-17), yulbang111 (2018-10-11)

Banned forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,227 Posts
    forex mien best time trading ka us waqt hota hai jab ap k pass acha khasa knowledge aa jata hai or ap es mien aa ker khud per bharosa ker lety hien es lye hamain es mien mehnat kery or es mien yeh kery k demo account zaror use kery or es mien mehnat ker k khud mien qualities ko improve kery.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 715 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)