+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 715 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard that the best time to trade on the forex market is after a long time when the US ***** session. The market also accelerated when London and the New York session overlapped and there were times when the London and New York sessions overlapped. And most traders believe this is the best time to enter trade because the market is experiencing more volatility. So there are more opportunities to make good profits during that time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market is generally conducive to generating profits during this period every day. I want to know about this, than many for sharing friends, thanx added. Although this time it is very difficult for me to manage per still I will try. the market is very volatile and we can get a good number of pips in a very short time. trading on the new york market ... and the best time to trade forex when your mood ... and I mean to cool it down. no boy can make your work bad or bother you ... you have to do whatever you want I think morning is the best to do this job ... or late night is also good for this job because we only do relaxxxxx at that time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me all the time is the best for trading and I don't want to miss the moment so I am always in the market with open trade and this is the beauty of long-term trading You can enjoy trading all the time with eyes looking at market prices and you are affected all the time. so it's very good to do long-term trading. and I think the big step is the USD USD pair from 5pm to 12pm. and for the EUR USD movement it has started since the afternoon at 1pm. so in my opinion the points to look for are better using the following hours

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are so many choices some do daily and several weekly trades or some people even hold their positions for a month so that everyone will have a different environment and some people can stay more and some can't so you can only have your own trading time table. But a few hours when the market can run quickly, some people can take advantage of it and some make the decision to stay away at that time and experience the ability of forex traders.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the movements occur before the period begins or the period ends ... I can say that before the time of the USA we can see most of the movement happening ... we can see very good steps in that period. but every day is different. going up for now can be risky and each session is the best if we see a good arrangement in an open position. so there are no special sessions for trading, but I agree, that some pairs move quickly in any session because EUR / USD is quickly in the London and New York sessions.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so many choices some do daily and several weekly trades or some people even hold their positions for a month so that everyone will have a different location and some people can wait more and some can't so you can now have your own trading time table . But a few hours when the market can move quickly, some people can benefit from it and some decide to wait at that time and experience the ability of forex traders.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you on this note. The market is very volatile during the London and New York sessions so this means that this is the best time to open a trade and have the opportunity to make a profit or to recover from our losses in the past. and I think the time will be different for every trader depending on the strategy used when I use TF-15M Weekly.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me the best time to trade as a broker is in the middle of the American session to the Asian market ... I like it if the market is sideway and there is no high impact news. I don't trade if there are high-impact news on the economic calendar and I think the best time to trade is when we are in a perfect mindset. Good, clear and strong thoughts are needed to trade. If we have that mindset, I'm sure we can trade in all types of markets.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

bibit (2019-05-18)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai best time tou trade ka wohe hai jis mai ap ney trend ko follow kr key trade open ki ho tou ap market mai profit earn kr sakty ho. Forex market mai begar trend key trade nahi kr sakty ho aur na he ap profit earn kr sakty ho.

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohat sare successful trader yeh kehte hain k new york market ki closing per ap ko agle din ka nalysis kerna chye .kyun k new york market mien jo trend ban jata hai market us ko zayada ter folow kerti hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 715 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)