+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 667 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 616 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 6665

Thread: Is Loss the only way to get experience in Forex ?

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think brother ku ki hamhare pas us sey be acha chance hei demo tradng ak we can learn and practice all from demo acount to get experiece but demo may be maan laga kar kam krna hogah liek real account mai kartey tbi faid hah ho payega.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that learning and practice is most important to increase our knowledge and experience. Loss sime times help us to increase our experience in forex trading. When we get loss from forex trading then we can feel something and we get some experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that it is not only the way to get experiences, we need to trade with proper understanding of the market and if we can trade with proper knowledge only then we can get success in trading, demo account is the best place to get good knowledge and experience on trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that sometimes a trader can gather more experience from loss but it is not applicable for continuous loss. When a person face loss in Forex that time he or she can find out the reason of loss and recover their weakness and in future he or she can better these site and earn a lots of money.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that loss is one of many ways you can learn about forex and get experience on forex but never lost so much money, as well as consuming too much time to get experience and knowledge in forex
    Last edited by trendfx; 2016-03-25 at 07:57 PM.

Member shamitra is an unknown quantity at this point shamitra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss and profit are the important part of a business. A trader gain a lot of experience when he lost. Loss let a trader to be experienced also. So that he won't make the mistake again which makes him to face loss. Somebody never face loss but have a huge type of experience.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader ko loss hota hai to usse seekhna jaroori hai,trader ko apni galti fir repeat nahi karna hota hai,trader ko yahan loss se experience lena chahioye aur market me fir dubara uske baad tabhi kam karna chahiye..

Member hmallia is an unknown quantity at this point hmallia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is a part of trading, some time due to our wrong strategy or any other reason like fear, greed , wrong money management or high volatile in market cause us loss, that does not mean we should stop trading, but we can learn new lesson from that mistake so in future we will not avoid the same situation and can rectify our mistakes as well as improve our skills to get success and profit.

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think lots of trade,lots of time and huge knowledge is the best way to get experience . No one gain experience with out trade and some loss . We can know and recover our mistake by some loss . Gain experience is not so easy thing for beginner trader .

Banned ZolBrix is an unknown quantity at this point ZolBrix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    Its a general concept and conclusion that experience comes with the failures and losses, is it true?
    If true, then what is the reason behind it? Can we just get experience without getting loss or is the failure the only way to get experience? Why the beginners in the forex, in start suffer losses and then become experienced to handle the trading to get profit? Is there someone who had gained experience without losses?
    Please share your views.
    No, but this is the best lesson for traders for them to make a better strategy and analysis because of their loss. Winning trade can also use as your experience get all the learnings that you can use again for your next trade. Trading experience is not about losses. Trading experience is about the learnings and knowledge that you can get regardless if you are lose or win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 667 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 616 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)