+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 667 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Loss the only way to get experience in Forex ?

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that every forex traders have become experts in Forex because of their experiencelarge forex market and this experience in order to receive this experience suffered a large losses even the healthiest successful trader in Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein zarori nahi hota hai ki traders ko loss hi loss ho mein toh yeh kahunga ki fore trading mein se badiya paisa kamane ke liye aapko iss field mein time dena chahiye mehnat karni chahiye agar haarna hi hai toh ladd ke haarein faltu gambling na karein.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that demo account is playing important role in this platform, we traders should practice this demo account in such a way that can improve our knowledge and experience. We new traders should be practice demo account as per my experience more than six months with full flaze, it will help us at the time of real trading as we will earn profit without any loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear forex trading mein hum loss k baghair bhi trading ka experience gain kar sakty hen dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein small investment karni chaye phar us k zariye trading karni chaye real market mein

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that we can get experiences from all things which happened in our trading everyday, it could be loss, it could be profit trading, it could be get nothing, or other things which happened in our trading. It is not matter if we get loss, we can learn from it and improve our trading

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear ye aik galit soch hai k hum jab tak forex market mein loss nhi karengy hum us waqt tak forex market mein experience nhi hasil kar sakty hen dear hamen bajaye loss karny k hamen market ko learn karna chaye

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, it is not the only way to get experience in forex, there so any other ways to learn and get experience in forex apart from losing, although losing is a good learning process, if not taken well it can really damage you and prevent you from seeing it as a blessing in disguise and end up hating forex for good, learning from mistakes is the best way to learn and it sticks really good.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear obviously I clearly think yes its right that many ways to gain experience in forex trading, not the loss in experience, the loss was a bad experience, but with a loss we can be more vigilant to make transactions, we must look for the cause of the loss, if there is a mistake that we do, should we avoid mistakes the same, and try to make a profit lower.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe it can be but not all the times if you do it once and learn from your mistake then it is experience for you but if you have not learnt from you mistake and will do it again and again then there will be no use of it. it will be a loss and your foolishness.

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think so forex trading is not easy way to earnings loss is become lessons during the trading. I also learn most of the tips about trading after the loss as I trade many entry without Stoploss and the result I have to face big loss now I have come to know that many entry and without stop loss trading is very denguress. Like this we can learn forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 667 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)