+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 667 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 576 616 666 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 6665

Thread: Is Loss the only way to get experience in Forex ?

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, there are tons of other ways to gain experience without having to lose your money such as practicing and experimenting in demo account, gathering information, etc. But, there's one thing that can only be gained through losses and failures, which is forging your emotional management and behavior. Since trading in demo account will not trigger any fear or greed in anyway possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamidoufawcan is an unknown quantity at this point hamidoufawcan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that ts not neccessary to lost in this market to get the experience , most of us will lost in this market so used experience to avoid the same mistake we have done before but sometime we have to accept the lost because no one knows what will happen in the futures really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have another to get experience in forex trading... we can meet profesional trader,,,try to ask
    about how to make consistent profit in forex traing ..it will be usefull...

Banned yoanes is an unknown quantity at this point yoanes's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss is a good experience trading and loss is expensive experience trading and beginner often repeat the same mistake in trading because they no trust his own strategy trading and that is why discipline on strategy trading very importrant but i think every trader is ever got loss in trading, because no one can perfect in forex trading.

Junior Member asifchy is an unknown quantity at this point asifchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    Its a general concept and conclusion that experience comes with the failures and losses, is it true?
    If true, then what is the reason behind it? Can we just get experience without getting loss or is the failure the only way to get experience? Why the beginners in the forex, in start suffer losses and then become experienced to handle the trading to get profit? Is there someone who had gained experience without losses?
    Please share your views.
    In me it is true. because when i am first start my trading in forex trading without knowledge. i am get loser and i also lose my all capital.than again i am start my trading after 3 month with learning and analysis the forex trading.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right demo is the only weapon to learn forex very well and it helps to check the strategies which we will use in real account, I think here loss taking does not mean in real account it will happen in demo account, so in any business all traders learn from their mistakes.

Junior Member TheCoo is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well loss is inivitable in forex and each human definitely learn from the mistakes that he did which makes him gain more experience and never commit thos faults again, in fact there are other ways to get experience such as practicing in the demo account for example.
    Wants some income besides FOREX than try this LINK

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be successful people usually fail first. as strong as what people are up then the success will surely accompany it. do not easily give up our dreams. forex providing financial freedom for us. then strive.

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its true i lost my 1000$ investment due inexperience trading .greedy decision .fast trade and high leverage .you can get experiences when you lose some real money in Forex market than you should overcome these faults

Junior Member sam4777 is an unknown quantity at this point sam4777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of view first beginners should start trading from demo accounts and make entries on it and have to use all the functions of the terminal, if he/she thinks that we can get experience only by losing our money then there is only one reason he/she had done the trading in demo seriously, i believes that if a person practice in demo seriously with real feelings then he/she will get good experience in trading even without losing in real.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 667 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 576 616 666 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)