+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 667 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 556 606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 6665

Thread: Is Loss the only way to get experience in Forex ?

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are as human being usually do not learn from victory or winning things, people get learn when they lose, make mistake, or even get punished first. So, I think It is the same in forex market, we are as trader learn and learn after get loss and get "hit" by Mr. Market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shamim1611 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim1611's Avatar
    Thanks
    Signals in Forex trading are a dime a dozen, yet still seem to be the obsession of the un-initiated. I started trading at the end of the 1990s when trading on the Foreign exchange (Forex) was first opened to the general public and all we had to base our trades on were newspaper reports (now we know most of those were faked to favor banking interests) on world events, and our "gut". The mindset was that you either 'had it in ya' to be a successful Forex trader, or you didn't. There were 'great' traders, and there were losers. The former 1% were

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be a professional trader, amount of loss measured from of how a trader can control himself well in trading, know when to open a position and when to close positions in trading and know when to go when to exit the market, a trader who having a good trading planning is capable of doing a discipline. It are some of the traits to be successful broker in the trading and one of the traders who are able to move and adjust it to the market.

Senior Member kohatian is an unknown quantity at this point kohatian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold Wordings; Experience is the worst teacher, Elder says that to take advantage from the elders experience, talk to them, discuss with them about the Forex Trade and you shall never be a looser then, and you will forgett accusing this trade for failure.

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Main aapki baat se sehmat nahi hoon bhai, bhai jo trader ko loss hota hai, agar wo previous trade mein galti nahi jaan payega, to usko aage wo galti ko sudharne ka mauka nahi milega, aur galti to hoti hai, aur galti se hi sikh leni padti hai.
    aapne bilkul thik kaha agar trader ko loss bhi hota hai tou usse niraash nahi hona chahiye,balki usse apni galtiyon se sikhna chahiye jo usko kaafi experience degi trading mei..ek baar experience gain kar liya tou dheere dheere kamana bhi aajayenga..

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    There may be people who have obtained an height in this market with little losses. I believe the reason why people keep losing is as a result of jumping into the market without proper knowledge of the market. There may, ofcourse not be any significant success in this market without some losses, but those losses can still be minimised.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all our experience in the trade is a very good lesson. either when we experience a loss or a profit in the trade, all are very good lesson. but it is when we experience a loss, it will be a lesson that we will always remember, because we certainly do not want to repeat the same losses in trade, and it would be a way for us to evaluate our ability to trade.

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we don't know some things we make a mistakes and that make me loss so when I lose I learned from my mistakes and I remember it than in the futur I try do not repaet my mistakes, so those steps make me to know more about trading and building a good experience.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe if you wish to get good experience without lose then you definitely should trade demo account first. Whenever you confident in regards to you buying and selling you'll be able to open cent account and employ risk management system and do business with small lot size and small leverage.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i can not agree with you......... loss is not only way to get experience in forex....... you can get experience from demo account...... because demo account is work like real account........ so if you trade in demo account with full concentration like real account then you can get experience.................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 667 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 556 606 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)