+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 667 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 657 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 6665

Thread: Is Loss the only way to get experience in Forex ?

Junior Member asimhayat67 is an unknown quantity at this point asimhayat67's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only loss can not be a locality of expertise. Profit is additionally expertise. you'll learn from loss what mistake you have got done. Next time you must try and avoid those mistake and from profit you will follow same to profit. Some individuals move in demo account and create loss in real account as a result of there's nothing to loose thus you will observe in real account by disbursement $5- $10 however have it away once demo trade. no matter you loose in Forex take as expertise value or learning value.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha bhai mera bhi yahi manana hai ki loss hi ek way hai humme forex se success pane ka starting main apko bht prb face krni hogi but utna hi aapko market ke rule samjh bhi aayenge kab kaise trade lagana hai sab kuch hmare liye dher dhere easy ho jayega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji nai agar app es kam mai loss karte hai fer app es kam mai sochte hai ki es kam mai hum acha paisa kama sakte hai kabi v nai app es tara se kar sakte hai es kam mai app achi earning pehle app es kam mai demo account mai kam kare fer app es kam mai experience se trde karke apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai demo account ke bina app es kam mai kuch v hasal nai kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think no, we can avoid losses in trading but for that we need to trade with proper and discipline trading, we know that forex is a high risky trading business and for that we need to trade with small lot size always.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex bsuiness ka experience trade demo account se bhi bana sakte hai lekintrader ko demo par achhe se practice karni hogi aur market me jada se jada time dena ho tabhi trader yaha experience bana sakte hai uske baad ess business me achha kar sakenge.

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

forex ke business me trader ko experience banane ke liye demo par achhe se trader ko parctice karni chahiye aur market me jada se jada time dena hoga tabhi wo market ko samjh sakte hai to uske baad wo ess business me achha kar sakte hai.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you get loss from your trading then you must have to understand that due to which mistake you got the loss so that you must have to avoid such mistakes so that you can easily improve your trading performance and gain good income
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member sarim zia is an unknown quantity at this point sarim zia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi sirf loss hi experience hasil krny ka zrya nai h bulk yahan bohat se rasty aur b hain..experience ka matlab us cheez ka prectical ilm hai is ka matlb ye k ager hm profit gain kr rhy hn to sath sath hmen experience b hasil ho rha hai...

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually I strongly consider traders can learn from their mistakes and chance of repeating that mistake will be less. mistakes are not forgotten easily and we do remember them for a longer period of time, try to learn and analyze them.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear in fact I do believe it doesn't mean that with loss we get experience but we can learn from our mistakes and we should not repeat then again in our trades so that we get experience but always losing is not an experience in anyway.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear to me I actually think in forex i do not think that is the case experience can also be gained by working on demo account so it is not true that you always have to lose to get experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 667 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 657 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)