+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Indicator Plots Lines on 00,22,50 Price Levels

Junior Member gose is an unknown quantity at this point gose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual and highly dependent indicator of how and what we want, but for me and maybe some other traders still find it difficult to determine its value, may still need to be given guidance and theory to determine its value

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by peteonthenet View Post
    This is my favorite indicator, and its best used with price itself.

Hope this will help you guys in your trading.

Attachment 94

There is parameter for this indicator named "sublevels" which is defaults to 250, this is for 5 digit brokers, please change it to 25 for 4 digit brokers.
    thank you has been willing to share the indicator, permission download and try the indicator, I flavor could be more easily understood if you include up the drawing, you already using this indicator how long, what could be used in various TF??
    thanks ......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    appeal to traders who are here to provide an easier way to provide some indicator or even an image of the indicator template because I also wanted to share my indicator which I think is quite simple and goes a sharp observation, it's just always been alert to the news out

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    How is it work? Are you use this indicator to your live trading account? How is it usefull. Please give full information about this indicator. Thank you for your post.

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i didn't see any screen shoot here.i think it may delete bu some one.can you upload it again with user interface.so, will be waiting for this,so that i can make decision whether to use it or not.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i cant understand what is 00,25 and 50. please use some simple things to shear. always care people with little bane because all are not same here. please send me some simple file to understand
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh this is a good indocator and it plota the good sentimental lines on the chart. And it becomes very much helpful for the traders to use these levels for using them for their profit. I really love this indocator.
    maybe you could show a picture of the indicators and how to use indicators that rule. you can also show how a minimal risk if we use it. good for the currency pair is used for what and what timeframe. maybe you could explain further. thank you
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please share screenshort for knowing more about this indicator. If you can share screenshort then others newbies can get more information about your shared indicator. I hope this is one of the good indicator.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh this is a good indocator and it plota the good sentimental lines on the chart. And it becomes very much helpful for the traders to use these levels for using them for their profit. I really love this indocator.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry guys. I have downloaded this indicator and I have put on my MT4. but I am still confused as to how the workings of this indicator. and how the rules of trade confirmations untu open position? maybe you could explain further. Thank you.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast