+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: MT5 Terminal History

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear meta trader5 is a new version of software and it have some new and advanced features so it so difficult to used and learn than meta trader4 in Forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mp5 is on a distinguished road mp5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe mt4 ki history ka nahe pata mager mt5 ko es terha sey janta hon kay ye market main ab newly aya hay aur trader abhi esey aazma rahey hain aur apni professional trading main kam he istmaal kertey hain zeada trader apni trading main meta trade 4 ko istmaal kerna pasnd kertey hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use meta trader platform easier than many others to make our trading terminal, due to the ease that many people enjoy using it, but if we are trading with other trading terminal it will be
    very difficult we sclaping trading trading mainly because it's so slow especially when using a program java, trading difficult for us, so we have to use meta trader who is very familiar with us I'm just wondering if how many traders are right now trading using mt5 vs mt4? Because I'm die hard mt4 user but same time I don't want to be left behind. Just imagine if the time has come that
    I'm the only one trading using mt4. then I guess that's a different story.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    my brother i don't know much about mt5 and i think it is better to use mt4 as many people are aware about this platform and if you have any inquiry about mt4, i can tell you the solution but mt5 is a rare trading software here and i have no idea about it and you can search it on google to find the exact solution......

Banned mst.nepa@ is an unknown quantity at this point mst.nepa@'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Once i has been using MT4 the moment we start history and this fade. we certainly not start that will and learn much about this. The reason you wish to learn this. I'm sure is the end.

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know much about mt5. I think it is better to use mt4 as many people are aware about this platform. If you have any inquiry about mt4, i can tell you the solution. But mt5 is a rare trading software here and i have no idea about it. You can search it on google to find the exact solution and it will be better way to get your answer i guess.

Senior Member Zee133 is on a distinguished road Zee133's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader5 is an new and advance Forex trading platform software and meta trader4 is an old. Meta trader5 have some new and advance features so it is difficult to learn and used then meta trader4.

Senior Member Kafayat Ullah Kafayat is an unknown quantity at this point Kafayat Ullah Kafayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've learned the system from your post. Actually I've used this earlier with my mt4 terminal. But I was confused this would work with mt5 terminals or not. Hope that this will help us to keep history data for future use in mt5 terminals.

Senior Member wickybaba is on a distinguished road wickybaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am desperate trying to find RELIABLE MT5 historical data. I want to back test a EA using strategy tester. My broker is instaforex, they are totally useless. All results that I am having are completely crazy, so the data must be wrong.backtesting in metatrader is reported multiple times and I could not gete the same back testing results as some examle metatrader 5 EAs regardless of supposed 100% history data quality I could get. Not sure what they do, but I know a "trick ir two" that can give you highly

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    for trading till date I have not tried MetaTrader 5 you mean friends. so I do not really understand what you are questioning. but if you've ever used metatrader4 you should try it first who knows how together with MetaTrader 4. I hope these suggestions can help you fix the problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast