+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khyal say beggniear ko demo say bhot faida hota hy is say experiance bhot zyda built hoy=ta hy or pher real forex may bhot faida hota hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for a good strategy we need to train hard and we can do it on a demo account ............ so by doing a lot of practice we can learn indicators and strategies and we will benefit ... We need several strategies for indicators so we can get a lot of profits and make money. Strategy indicators are very important in trade. but often when prices are sideways. This system is not right. why am I talking like that, I've experienced it, based on personal experience, you have to use this system when the price will move big, so in my opinion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why you say it won't work, you mean it's impossible because the installation is too close to SL, the price movement position often touches. but actually it can be smart if we analyze a trade, without the installation of SL we can achieve 100% profit, with the BB (Bolinger Band) indicator being able to reveal the results of the saturation price point, this indicator is able to earn profits without SL. but the points we take are relatively small, because the BB that we use scalping is not long-term and maybe you are doing too fast in finding open spaces. and I think that is a big mistake. as a good analysis. analysis must range from 15 minutes to see price movements, and after that we take an open position. if we take 10 points in my opinion a good SL is 30 points. because if SL is too small, the price will touch our SL.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's really not good when we leave minus floating and if we have less balance. I had experience a few days ago when aud / usd was naturally not traded (most of the time) was 1,000 and at that time I was still a beginner. I opened a sell order position and moved higher and higher and passed 1,000, I deposited more money but at least I lost all. so I think it's always good to use SL. and I used it to use this strategy when I was new to forex but my sumtines used to get losses rather than then I started to get more losses so I stopped and started following the trends of the sites that made good profits but then I made a mistake and got a margin call

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree with you, if i use stop loss so i set it up at 30 pips or more because i know floating minus will be touched it and we get loss..or i just let it flow with floating minus without using stop loss but before i did it i had to know for the condition...and i just take relevant profit as my target and i usually take just a little target maybe mini pips and with this way i can control my trade and avoid from some losing

6. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think its a good idea. it seems that your targets are too tight thats why the sl hits first though your direction of movement of the market may be right after hitting it. it happens because market moves in a jig jag way whether its bullish or bearish. And if the strategy seems to be defective then doing opposite trade will also always result in loss. so better to have a change

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-27), lal765 (2019-05-26)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it happens because market moves in a jig jag way whether its bullish or bearish. And if the strategy seems to be defective then doing opposite trade will also always result in loss. so better to have a change

10. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to make money in forex, it required a lot of skill, you need to work hard, develop a your own strategy, don`t really on any robot, ea`s or software, even if you make use of them , try to apply your own strategy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to make money in forex, it required a lot of skill, you need to work hard, develop a your own strategy, don`t really on any robot, ea`s or software, even if you make use of them , try to apply your own strategy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good observation. but, is that really true? i mean maybe the signal is true but the SL is too small and it hit the SL before reach the TP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)