+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Junior Member Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The “Domains” tab concerns domain registration options as well as Domain Lookup preferences and renewal settings. For example, if you want to set up default nameservers for your domain then you are in the right place.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot to say about this and I do not know how to do any of these things, and I have been able to start my journey for a long time, which is why I would like to start with 80% to 90% of the time and I would like to make an appointment with them. The logis that have been written in and out of any of the other languages are that we have to rectify our strategies so that we can do any of these strategies, and if we change our strategy, we can make a strategic decision. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

kamcah (2019-06-30)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is very difficult for me if you rely on indicators in forex trading I like to use fundamental strategies in forex trading because I believe and believe that in this trading market it moves out of the news so I can use the news to be released first and make losses only if You are a good and professional trader so you will get only profits with this place so to make some good profits you must first work hard and have more analysis.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you only use indicators without forex information and lack of money management systems. You lose everything. For profitable forex trading you need to analyze with different tools such as indicators, candle patterns, trend lines, forex news. But when you provide any entry with an analysis of indicators you must follow a good money management system and fundamental news. and you have to set a stop loss according to the market that either it moves fast or slow because it can easily hit your stop loss and you won't win any trades

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cambing For This Useful Post:

burqa (2019-06-26)

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategies for indicators that make you lose more than win maybe you are doing too fast in finding open spaces but because of the very dynamic nature of forex trading, this strategy will not be too effective to use. and I like to use a lot of indicators on the market including the best in the market choice by means of moving averages and that is the best way we can all trade in that way I know it is very likely to get better every day.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

jangkung (2019-06-27)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be able to ensure that you get the best from the best in terms of tips on foreign exchange trading anywhere, whether online or otherwise, the first thing you need to do is educate yourself, down from the basics of forex trading to the most complicated that you feel you will still need when doing your trading activities. Another important tip in trading is keeping your trading system easy and simple. If your screen is filled with too much data and information, you might get confused. You can also miss the opportunity.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lakum For This Useful Post:

hansfx (2019-06-27)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your idea looks really good but this is a trial and error method if I have to say it. This must be a demo that is traded far before trading it on a real account. Meanwhile I always advise traders to learn forex techniques more than spending energy and time searching for good indicators or software, these things are very decisive. and we will avoid everything you ask for. You use priceaction on a higher timeframe like 4 hours and day charts, price-actin does not capture any indicators so let's take action trading at a price, on a higher timeframe

12. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

hulu kuda (2019-06-29)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai so that stop loss is lagate hi, for hume jayda bada loss jhelne ko milta hai, if you like it or not hai, what stop loss do you use because of your best friend, but this is mainly hoon trading, sabse stop stop hi hi rakhta hoon . and I think there's a silo indicator to learn that you can do a number of strategies for the session that will take place next Monday. and please find and share knowledge with me how to become a real trader

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with a trading strategy we can understand when placing a good position and secondly we also have to understand the opening of market prices so that no more errors occur in the open position. Expected SL installation is not an obligation or suggestion but good management. the strategy to win is not ... and several factors may influence to shift foreign exchange prices. This opinion also existed a few years ago but the reality is not that simple.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yu has presented a good strategy but it will conflict with the theory that traders have read and studied. But I also pay attention to the same thing for stochastic which gives a very good buying opportunity when stochastic reaches more levels than buying. and Dehydration occurs when you lose more fluid than you drink, and your body doesn't have enough water and other fluids to carry out its normal functions. If you ... Produce more than 600 pips a month consistently and easily. ... double, triple, what you make now, and stop losing trades. ... In a few minutes without pain, you can easily apply it to make the next winning trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)