+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 194 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai hum logo ke liye sabse jaruri hota hai, ki Hum stop loss ke sth mein trading kare bhai, Stop loss lagane se hum bade loss se safe ho jate hai, humare ko yaha par Stop loss ke sath mein hi trade karna hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pakpa View Post
    I prefer to use stop loss than hedging. i think hedging is dangerous and risky also, because actually we still hard to control our risk also when we sue hedging method. using stop loss is the best way to protect our trading account and our capital
    It is best way of trading as hedging is opening trades at same point in both the direction and in order to make a trade profitable a trader has to still choose and close one trade so it does not minimize the risks for a trader so the best way to be safe and avoid loosing all the capital is to use stop loss and it should be used on all the trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trishabirati is on a distinguished road trishabirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would love to trading with stop loss and it is more easier than using hedging in forex trading, low lot size help us to trade with bright decision and we should not take high risk to get high profit and we should use stop loss at every trade.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST then THANKS me.
    Post valo lagle THANKS din [Bangla}
    Post Pachond ho to THANKS di jiye

My blog: http://forextradingeasyway.blogspot.com/
    Facebook id : https://www.facebook.com/trishabirati

Member ayan2453 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan2453's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main samjhta hoon k hedding ki bajaey ager hum stop loss use karain to hamary lye bht best ho ga q hmara saro loss hony sy bach sakta hy forex main stop loss ki waja sy is lye main tio hamesha stop loss kmo hi preffer krta hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging trading sabse jayda dangerous trading hota hai, dekh kar aisa lagta hai, ki system ye acha hai, lekin jab bhi koi trader ek trade ko close karta hai, to uske liye exit point lena sabse jayda mushkil hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to place the trade with the trend of the pair with proper stop loss so that i can follow proper money management on my trade but for that we must have to understand that we have to take the trade with the trend of the pair.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mughy apni trade mai sl ko lagana bhut he zruri hai kio k mughy aysa lagta hai k yaha par hum is par jitna kam kar sakty hain utna hedging hamary leyay benefit nahe hoti hai bas humy yai cheeze daikhny ki zrurat hai k kis sai hamar trade hamara acount safe rahta hai market mai wahe cheeze apply karny ki zruat hau..

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable so start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging hedging is just a few clicks away

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging bhai mujhe pasand nahi hai, stop loss ke sath mein trading karna humare liye jayda acha hota hai bhai, Hedging karna sabhi ke bas ki baat nahi hoti hai, stop loss to har koi lagakar sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss placement is very much important while trading in the forex market as you will follow money management while doing it so try to understand the risk that you have to take for your trade so that you will not lose more than your risk.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 194 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)