+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 194 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If We compare hedging vs stop loss. I think stop loss is not a perfect secure way of capital because when a trade hits stop loss the loss is deducted instantly. But on the other side hedging in forex trading is a such kind of lovely procedure which not only protect our capital but also can provide profit so i select hedging all the time for my loss trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion i think so that yes you are saying right well merey khayal se newbies ko ye thread zaroor dekhna chayein aur is se bht kuch sekhna chayein is tarha wo agey bhi dusroo ki madad kar paye gey aur kamiyabi ki taraf jaye gey . best of luck for your future guys.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex me trading karne ke liye trader ko stop loss lagakar chalna chahiye agar trader market me apne trade me stop loss lagakar rakhte hai to kam loss hoti hai agar trader hedging karte hai to usme bahut jada risk hota hai yaha par trader ko kam se kam risk lekar chal sakte hai.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, personally I think it is true that if we have substantial capital and we are able to calculate the risk of loss of each trade, we can use hedging strategies. but in my opinion, I would be better to use stop losses in trade. stop losses will help me to be able to minimize the risk of loss in trading.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well of course, my dear In my view hedging requires substantial capital. as if to some level, the margin that we use will continue to increase. while the stop loss, it is useful to reduce the risk of loss. for that, I recommend a stop loss rather than hedging.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In mai sai agar koi option hoti hai to hum prefer stop loss ko he kry gay kio k ise sai hi humara account safe rahta hai hum yaha pr ise cheeze sai hi best rahty hain bas humy yaha pr apni every trade mai is ko zrur lagana chayay...

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very difficult to no what is hedging for the initial trader so I prefer to know the details of the stoploss first and if you are into hedging then also you must know that stoploss is one of the key things to use if you want to grow your account size

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, personally I think it is true that imitating the strategy of a master trader also does not gurantee the profit in this business . Because you still have your own emotions and habits that are controlling your every action and those play a major role in trading .

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear for me I also do consider that stop loss is very much important while trading in the forex market as most of the traders try to trade in the forex market without stop loss and they can easily blow out their account very easily so they must have to avoid such mistakes if they have to gain good income

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear personally to me I do consider that hedging is not a solution and specially when you are know and you hedge prior position to more leveraged one. That is the problem for new comers that they are not willing to accept their losses and use hedging earlier position but this is not a solution as hedging is very risky and when hedged positions start going wrong then there is no way to close with more loss than you had with your first position, bro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 194 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)