+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 194 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is usually combined with a martingale strategy to create a 'status quo' for your open positions
    and gives you more time to think about the next right strategy. As for me, I prefer to use stop loss,
    and only use occasional hedging.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HEDG and SL are too different from each other. I think a stop stop is a good option to prevent
    losing all your money but many merchants use it manually. while hedging is used as
    a trading style by which you can secure one peer trade for a while. Most traders use hedging to control the loss of trade.
    greeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss prevents you from big losses. You may use a stop loss to reduce your capital.
    But for a while it's a big loss for you. and stop loss position is very important. But I do not know what it is hedging.
    There are many bodies in this forum that explain about hedging and how to use it?
    thank

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many ways to lock losses by using stop loss or hedging, and traders just choose
    what suits their style and for me hedging is good to lock some losses and if we have
    a good chance then we can convert defeat into profit.
    thank

5. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

aril (2017-10-28)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely trading in forex market , In fact I really find that use of stoploss or hedging depends on the money involved that will be lossed. Stop loss will be advisable when you have a certain amount you can afford to loss. While Hedging on the other hand can be used to prevent loss in the present.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kulonikilaregunung View Post
    I think hedging is only suitable in use by a master trader, because if the novice trader, be confused removing hedging. I've tried on a demo account, but often fail, I also prefer a stop loss
    Yes in Hedging unlocking is the main problem, if we can master it then there will be no problem in Forex trading.
    I also try to learn it and finally feel that understanding the market thoroughly
    is the ultimate solution to this kind of problem.
    thank

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

akmil (2017-10-28), sodar (2017-10-25)

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader knows that there are two ways to restrict losses one is to take a stop loss (get out of the trade when a per-determined loss is reached) or hedge the trade with an exact opposite trade (so that if the original trade is losing money the hedge trade makes money).

Now the biggest issue with many traders is what risk management plan to chose stop loss or hedging?
    Frankly it mostly depends on your comfort level with the kind of trades you take. Most of the traders I have met or seen take the stop loss plan.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello anyone who does hedging and stop loss tight in trading, I want to know how it works
    and where technical or fundamental analsys you are doing, my pleasure if I know how
    it works as I know most of the finances. institues and big men do ..
    salam best regard

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to korong For This Useful Post:

bronz (2017-10-25), lanang (2017-10-28)

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people think that we are using hedging, it's like freezing the balance forever. But they forget that
    if we hold too long in the hedging position, some positions can get swap costs, and this can reduce our balance bit by bit.
    Therefore, even if hedging is the same as stop loss, never use it for longer than a day. try to close the hedging before the market closes.
    CMIIW

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Hedging can also be done in a single currency pair. In this method you open an opposite order to the existing one, instead of Stop loss , to prevent the loss or margin call due to market movement in to the opposite direction.
    If we trade with open sell and buy in one pair its hedging strategy is not a locking strategy,
    hedging is when we open a transaction with any pair to have a correlation with the first pair when open in the market,
    for example we open 1 lot buy in pair gbp / usd , for hedging we can open 1 lot sell in pair eur / usd
    greeting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 194 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)