+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 194 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging and stop loss are two ways to reduce losses, only the difference between the two is that the positions held by hedge against the hope that prices will be controlled while the stop loss is a stop loss at a certain price point ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all back to the traders and but for me i prefer to choose hedging system than i use stop loss as my strategies to limit the losing
    there is an advantages with using hedging besides we can lock some losing and also profit, then we still have chance to convert losing to profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many way to lock the loses with using stop loss or hedging, and the trader just choice the suitable with their styles and for me hedging is good to lock some losing and if we have good chances then we can convert the losing to profit

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    2.Lock
    If mo is applied directly to open positions at the same price. Ex: OP Buy & Sell at 1.4000
    Are often caught myself, we take the lock when the market ranging sideway and we take a position on the top & bottom, that there is even minus all.
    Locking, can also be applied as a strategy to reduce the risks that are too large floating. Locking and closed again, when the trader has been steady with the existing trend, continuing the trend or the trend reverses.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    hedging maine kayi baar ki hai aur maine achcha profit bhi liya hai par ye bahut hi khatarnak hai aur maine ek baar iske chakar mein apna profit chor diya aur wo thodi der baad loss mein badal gaya uske baad maine hedging nahi kari

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think hedging is something very natural that I do ... terseut because it describes our optimism in this trade. although we will increase the resilience of capital that the consequences should I do

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    aap ne sahi kaha hai.
    hedging main ham ek or dusri trade open karte hai lekin opposite order ki.
    lekin hedging k liye hamari lot size bi same hi honi chahiye n kam or n hi jyda.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stop loss is the best part of the money management if you know how to use it properly, I always use the stop loss in my trading positions of course with the take profit, without using these technics the probability of loss a trade is high.

I am in forex market for about six years now and I never try to use the hedge Technic, I know some traders out there in some forums use this Technic with success, I remember when I ask one of them about hedging he told me that if a trader want to use it he should trade with a large capital.
    Last edited by Anytime; 2012-03-22 at 05:10 PM.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    It all depends on your needs and continue to be supported by the MM (Money Management,) is good.
    A. Cut & Switch
    Better to be applied when we try to take the position against the major trend. Hoping to profit from price consolidation ngambil / reversal but apparently according to the price trend continues.

2.Lock
    If mo is applied directly to open positions at the same price. Ex: OP Buy & Sell at 1.4000
    Are often caught myself, we take the lock when the market ranging sideway and we take a position on the top & bottom, that there is even minus all.

3.Double Cover
    If we are convinced benar2 price trend reversed with a powerful continuous normally supported by fundamentals as well.
    the problems we often face when entering the market by going against the trend is the trend when it will return
    and it is difficult to see, if I tend to sideway trend because if we do anything like that price will not move far

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It all depends on your needs and continue to be supported by the MM (Money Management,) is good.
    A. Cut & Switch
    Better to be applied when we try to take the position against the major trend. Hoping to profit from price consolidation ngambil / reversal but apparently according to the price trend continues.

2.Lock

3.Double Cover
    If we are convinced benar2 price trend reversed with a powerful continuous normally supported by fundamentals as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 194 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)