+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 194 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop lose is the best for me, using hedge make me more confuse and frustrating, it does not work any more for me. when the price hit my stop lose i can take profit in another time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you hit stop loss, there is no chance to get this money back without trading but when you hedge you still have chance to save money, but once you start hedging it will be very hard to get out! you need find very good level where price will reverse and close on of floating trade
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cdoffx View Post
    I think this would really be personal decision of a trader but for me i'll still prefer to use stop loss because i've not really tried hedging but i've always used stop loss
    True, better use of the hedging stoplose because hedging techniques may make us difficult to close a position unless you already have the technical and highly profitable trading strategies and know when to remove the hedging could use hedging techniques to secure your margin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ajih View Post
    I think, stop loss and hedging are equally good, depending on extent of our ability to use it. But for my trading i am more inclined to use hedging ways, because i hope can close position with profit average profits
    Yes but traders will lose money when they begin trading so stop loss is very useful, i believe that all careless or ill strategy planners will lose money when they start trading. I'm tired of hearing unconfirmed statistics about forex losses.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ajih View Post
    I think, stop loss and hedging are equally good, depending on extent of our ability to use it. But for my trading i am more inclined to use hedging ways, because i hope can close position with profit average profits
    thats good to lock profits and makes another,we can choose preferences for SL or using hedging strategies,but we must know well about all of it
    to anticipate makes or dobling loss if we didnt know and only acted in panic situations in hedging conditions

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I favor the forestall loss for stalk and controlling my losses due to its per foliate nature that it activity easily. Hedging is also a good choice to test losses, but it takes extra skills to completely use it effectively when we are trading.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    billkul sehi baat ki hey aap ney hedging acha nehi nehi aap hedging sey khud confuse ho jayein gey k hum ab jo wrong trade ki hey us ko close kerein ya na kerein, is liye stop loss hi theek hey, aap mentally preshaan nehi hotay stop loss lega k

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    if you want to hedging in two pair i think i will confuse you because some pairs have the same correlation in price direction, but sometime the
    opposite direction . i think you must hedge in one pair at one time.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex@meta4 View Post
    Hedging is good to save your account but unfortunately it is not always wise to used hedging as your last resort. Because when you hedge there is a possibility that the market is going back and you now come up with another floating minus to worry about.
    yes,i think hedging are more hard,for me i prefer to cutloss and choose another opportunities,not all traders can use hedge to locking their positions,especially
    when we are holding loss positions,we must pay attention about pressure to release hedging at right place

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    mujh aaj tak samjh may nhi aya hai kay is ko hum kis jaga par use
    karta hain aur kion use karta hain koi mujh samjh tu sayi kay hum is ko kahan par use karah sakta hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 194 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)