+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 194 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According the experience you can set up your stop loss.
    Good strategy but I don't practice it. After I open position and it goes against me.
    I hedge it. Then, I just wait for some profit from any of these two .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xomes View Post
    in forex trading having risk management is more important than having a good system because because having risk management is more safely and can avoid big loss/bankrupt, and by having a good system is make trader closely being greedy at trading. And it will control and help manage the risks involved in forex. Money management will control the amount of lots to trade and the take profits and stop loss that will be used
    both are equally important. even those without good money management can make money from this market if the system is great.
    some people from this forum even show that they can turn $200 into $1,200 in 3 months but without a great system such result will never be achieved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sufanw1 View Post
    If both are used then it will generate the maximum profit. Hedging is a technique to trade in the long term. While the stop loss is a way to close the position automatically. The second way I use it often if the forex market is experiencing a very good condition.
    in forex trading having risk management is more important than having a good system because because having risk management is more safely and can avoid big loss/bankrupt, and by having a good system is make trader closely being greedy at trading. And it will control and help manage the risks involved in forex. Money management will control the amount of lots to trade and the take profits and stop loss that will be used

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hello927 View Post
    Several tools are there for the benefit of traders that helps to provide profit to them. Two of them are stop loss and hedging. Stop loss is easy .You only put it On at your desired value, Hedging is complex one and if one does'nt know the procedure then there are difficulties to handle it. It is upon trader's requirement that what he prefers hedging or stop loss.
    As soon a a trader finds that his analysis is wrong, it is best to exit the trade as soon as possible and at as little loss as possible. Always use a stop loss to safeguard your account deposit from contingencies. when my analysis leads to a situation where my trades go up and start dropping, this is also caused by wrong analysis, i will quit trading.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    If both are used then it will generate the maximum profit. Hedging is a technique to trade in the long term. While the stop loss is a way to close the position automatically. The second way I use it often if the forex market is experiencing a very good condition.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Senior Member volt is an unknown quantity at this point volt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    I hate hedging, because it's a cowardly way of trading. Hedging will make us a full load of mind because of the locked position and we can not do anything about it. I do not want to burden the mind, so when I get a minus position as opposed to the market, I prefer cutloss.
    I have always always have a disciplined trader and not one of the lucky ones. This is so because we have to control the trade practices to ensure that we can be successful. In the long run you can make a good amount of income from the market

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate hedging, because it's a cowardly way of trading. Hedging will make us a full load of mind because of the locked position and we can not do anything about it. I do not want to burden the mind, so when I get a minus position as opposed to the market, I prefer cutloss.

Senior Member volt is an unknown quantity at this point volt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 to 1,000 View Post
    using stop loss is easier, simpler and less stress and i agree with you on this. i also prefer to use stop loss than hedging.
    i read some of the technique used by people who hedge but from the looks of it you will need a lot of effort to master hedging.
    if anyone tells me to choose between hedging and my stop loss here we learn to get a consistent profit, by means of technical and fundamental analysis, and also find ways to discipline by the trade rules

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdillahikbal View Post
    if anyone tells me to choose between hedging and my stop loss is better to take the extreme form cutloss stop losses or because of the use of stop losses techniques we will be able to be more relaxed than hedging
    using stop loss is easier, simpler and less stress and i agree with you on this. i also prefer to use stop loss than hedging.
    i read some of the technique used by people who hedge but from the looks of it you will need a lot of effort to master hedging.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    if anyone tells me to choose between hedging and my stop loss is better to take the extreme form cutloss stop losses or because of the use of stop losses techniques we will be able to be more relaxed than hedging

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 194 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)