+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 194 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Senior Member mdtareq is an unknown quantity at this point mdtareq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer both of them but not all of them at the same time. I prefer hedging at that time when markets are confused but use stop loss when it is in a normal flow condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zirandul is an unknown quantity at this point zirandul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i am agree with you . its need experience also as well as patience because its may dangerous for newbie . anyway i dont use hedging but always prefer SL and in this way i manage my account .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    a beginner would be better off trading with a stop loss, because using a hedging strategy will make us confused, we will always hesitate to close a position at the right time. Do not leave without a stop loss chart, this is very risky for trading account

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alfa3 View Post
    I have an experience using hedging system but using and Expert Advisor, in the end my balance was going on from my account, so bad. In my opinion Stop Loss is the better way to avoid loss because we have set how much we ready losing our money when make position...
    Need to collect forex trading strategy hedging system should use the data we need to analyze the movement following the trading strategy, analysis and identify trends and movements that have to be analyzed in using hedging system trading

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ntoed View Post
    i think hedging strategy need more knowledge and experience than stop loss. hedging can be use to lock our loss or profit position. but if we lack of knowledge and experience we will make double loss. we have to understand how to identify the trend and know when trend is change. beginner should use stop loss instead of hedging until they have practice enough in demo.
    hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time,hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions

Senior Member abdosoft is an unknown quantity at this point abdosoft's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends on the market position. when you confirm that trend may cross your SL at anytime but it come back again and bring profit, then you may set hedging to avoid margin call. but if you think that reverse trend may not return toyour range, then you may use SL. yee meri personal opinio hein...rest of depends on you

Banned ubonto is an unknown quantity at this point ubonto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes the market has a deep correction, that is really an examination for trader, but if we use hedging, we can be in less pressure. But if the market just correct for a small way, hedging can bring loss also

Senior Member abrarcu is an unknown quantity at this point abrarcu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I phase is placed in the right circumstances, we should have the knowledge. Hedging, we should know to break at the right time. Otherwise, we lose our account.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that hedging is a very risky method which needs high experienced traders who can make it correctly ..
    but using stop loss limit is very important for all trader , as it can protect our accounts from any huge loss which may face us due to unexpected movement .

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    as my opinion, hedging is better than stop loss, with set the same risk with stop loss, we can replace it with hedging, and so we still have chance to fix and convert floating minus to profit, and also there is no problem and if fail in hedging because the risk is same, and there is another chance to fix them
    but of course, we have to know how to use this methods before we use it during in the market because sometimes it makes confuse and panic for them who see the bigger floating minus at other side

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 194 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)