+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 194 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are hedging that you have to do whenyou know the tradeing that you are origin might not go to the way tha you wanted too the best thing is to make sure that that you make sure that tradeing is one of the best thing that the you capture that profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't like hedging , i pre fare a trader uses stop loss to state his risk , hedging might cause one to lose on both side, i used to do it in the past and when i noticed it was not paying me and that is is profitable and saver to put my stop loss than to hedge my position in the market , i stopped and i advise every trader that comes my way the same

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm highly against the objective of using hedging in trading to cover loses particularly for newbie - who doesnt perceive the use of hedging. hedging is considerably more advanced than the issues we could assume, it would like as being closed with a proper place. thats why i'm 100% behind the objective of using stop loss to cut our loses. its far more easier and traders don't really need to subsume the later problem of using hedging - which is certainly the vast majority of time connected to where ought to the hedging orders be closed.
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

Banned edi nurkolis is an unknown quantity at this point edi nurkolis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?

I like to use hedging when I still have confidence that the price will return to my analysis,,,,,,,,, but if I do not have the confidence I immediately stop trading time for us there ........... must use hadging and there is also the time we use stop losses

Senior Member banbocor is an unknown quantity at this point banbocor's Avatar
    Thanks
    This means that we can choose the one that suits best the kind of forex trader that we are.
    Simple Hedging with opposite order with the same lot size can be used instead of using stop loss.

Senior Member altaireforex is an unknown quantity at this point altaireforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not choose them, because I use both techniques it is sometimes, especially if there is great news, I usually use hedging, and if I'm not in front of the monitor, stop loss it the best choice.

Senior Member code49 is an unknown quantity at this point code49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is very difficult to do and it require lot of practice
    but using stop loss is very easy and new comers can easily sue the stop loss in their trading

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as we know we can use it depend to the condition, when we think that the chart will move back with a good periode so we can use hedging and if we think always threatened, although using a good strategy, if I just imitate the strategy that is in use the master trader, then I will develop, according to my trading style

Senior Member banbocor is an unknown quantity at this point banbocor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's a safer way to save our capital and immediately reversing the position of the OP to get the profit,
    if we are hedging the meaning is essentially the lock position, then the price goes up whenever and wherever a fixed position.

Banned forforex is an unknown quantity at this point forforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging require opening too many trades So I think SL order is the perfect way to save our account This method will be applied only in some extreme cases. Otherwise not. Just use it when your decision has been tremendously wrong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 194 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)