+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging se badiya forex mein hamesha stop loss ka use karna he faida hai kyunki hedging ke liye abhi takk mene koi aise strategy nahi dekhi jisko traders use karke earn kar sakein,agar forex mein kaam karna hai to trader ko apne loss par control karke chalna hoga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kasur is an unknown quantity at this point kasur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the hedging and stop loss it functions the same as if it was done to manage risk, and I prefer the hedging of the stop loss, because for me to manage it will make us better able to continue learning and it's part of increasing our capacity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akksh01 is an unknown quantity at this point akksh01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions So I think SL order is the perfect way to save our account from being nill.

Banned step123 is an unknown quantity at this point step123's Avatar
    Thanks
    AVAs CFDs derive their price from the underlying Asset. You can trade CFDs if you believe the price of a financial instrument is likely to go up in value (strengthen) and if you think it is likely to go down (weaken). Your profit or loss in online CFD trading is determined by the difference between the price you buy at and the price at which you sell.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I favor the stop damage regarding chopping along with handling my personal loss because of its uncomplicated character it performs effortlessly. Hedging is usually a superb option to manage loss, but it requires added ability to totally utilize it efficiently whenever we are generally exchanging.

Senior Member aksan is an unknown quantity at this point aksan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the hedging and stop loss are sometimes equal functionality and I prefer to do hedging because I think manage losses will increase our ability and in our trading must always be patient, because it will make us more successful.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging , Stop loss and trailing stop loss are three different things and solve different purpose from each other. Stop loss is used to minimize the losses where as hedging is buying and selling at same price. trailing stop loss is used to keep with the profits and follow the markets if they continue in winning direction and not let go of profits incase they turn back.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by solihin View Post
    Indeed the hedging and stop loss it feels the same functionality and I think as traders we should be able to run with a good stop loss so that it won't happen and hedging is always done when already profit that is a good thing.
    yes i also agree with you, stop losses and hedging basically it has the same properties, keeping us from greater losses. but, if hedging is not done with the same lot when opening the first entry, we can gain a greater loss. sometimes people use a lot enlarge hedging system to reduce losses, but if they are wrong to predict, what happens is the greater loss
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member chawli is an unknown quantity at this point chawli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Inspide of taking profit or stop loss or you about hedging, the most important thing is to learn properly about analyzing Forex trading business because they are risky.

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think one of the best tool stop loss of the financial transition. went to be a successful trade an went to learn properly, If we are disciplined in trading am sure all the greed agree, however you assent my business is not agree with on individual. Forex trading people learn easy have extra income skill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)