+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 230 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brokers credibility is must in trading ,We have to find a good broker that is easy to withdraw and deposit ,Insta is having problems with withdrawal these days,We have to be personal in this matter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dimpal View Post
    A good broker should be regulated and it also should be having quick withdrawal and deposit system. And also spread should be less.
    Insta forex broker ek dum best hai, aur main hamesha instaforex ko sabse jayda prefer karta hoon, maine waise soch rakha hai, ki future mein main instaforex mein 2000$ invest karna pasand karunga, is broker mein har cheez ki achchi facility hai,
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

sangam (2012-08-25)

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we want to see the broker that it should be nice like should not do the tradings against our orders and once we want our money plus the profit then it should be processed without any proble to our account and tradings

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good broker should be regulated and it also should be having quick withdrawal and deposit system. And also spread should be less.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    requirement that we should do when choosing a broker they should have a good regulation, other than that.
    they also must use a domain that can be received and understood by everyone to be more rapid in the know by all traders
    Good regulation is a must if we want to trade for our basic or even single business. With good and proper regulated broker, we can feel safer to run this business to its goal, make us wealthier. But, at most, we need to consider any other things like its fast server, antirequote and antislippage, easy payment method, good service, and so on.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally when i looking for a new broker, then i just try to search about three things.
    - Spread of pairs
    - Requote
    - Payment details

when these three are met satisfactory level, then i go for further decisions.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have one thing am proud of and it's bravery I am very brave ... very aggressive... I trad with no fear ... when am sure of my analysis I go for it with big lots without asking to much question.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wending View Post
    When I am looking for a good broker,first,I will check whether it is regulated by NFA or FSA
    requirement that we should do when choosing a broker they should have a good regulation, other than that.
    they also must use a domain that can be received and understood by everyone to be more rapid in the know by all traders

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I am looking for a good broker,first,I will check whether it is regulated by NFA or FSA.Then I wish I can check its deposit and withdraw methods there,which I can deposit or withdraw by my own funds.I still wish I can recieve my payment soon.Then I wish it can provide me a high leverage,and low spread there.If so,I think I will join the broker.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    Most of the trader looking for good broker ,,most of trader unko pasand karte hai jo scalping allow karte hai so scalping allow karnewala broker chahiye aur money withdrawn easy ho sake ,,and there should be no hidden terms and conditions ..
    Har trader ye hi chahta hai bhai, ki usko payment time par mile, lekin scalping jayda trader ki chahat nahi hoti hai, main cheez jaise ki spread aur payment time to time hoti rahe, aur kabhi koi dikat ho, to live support se wo problem jaldi hi solve ho jaye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 230 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)