+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 230 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jadugar aapko acchi platform get Hai Jiska trading karne main aapko help Beatles hai aapko market ki position ko find karne mein help karta hai aur aap ko tips bhi Unki side ke mil jaati hai aur aap ko bhi. Akshay Deokar ki bahut bahut acchi hoti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-12-17), amirjaved (2017-12-10), ayesh (2017-12-15), ayeshapak (2017-12-15), FOREXMAN (2017-12-19), hmforex (2017-12-19), India148 (2017-12-16), javedqasim (2017-12-15), jhoradpak (2017-12-02), jobless (2017-12-27), punjabpolice (2017-12-02), rafictn (2017-12-27), tradetiger (2017-12-30)

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khaimunal View Post
    I think a good broker has an easy withdrawl condition because some brokers do not let you withdraw
    the profits you make unless you verify your account with id and bills but a nice broker like instaforex
    lets you withdraw your profits unconditionally and a good broker should have instant time .
    Payout or at least need a few hours not some day like some brokers I try
    salam best regard
    As I know a broker is a person who gets a name on the market and can negotiate without a doubt or is
    not afraid and also it is not a vacuum but it's language after experiance and good order of goods
    so there is enough quality to have a nice broker I hope I explain well and thank you.
    best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Share broker of for deposit of investment karne ka bahut bada accha. Update achha broker jo bhi Hota Hai Uss Mein Koi Bhi fitness nahi hoti ho aap ke saath jo bhi De sakta hai woh kaun hai karta hai yeh nahi kya aap ke saath baat karke aap ka loss karwale.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-29), alizubair (2017-12-20), amirjaved (2017-12-30), ASHOK (2017-11-30), ayesh (2017-12-13), ayeshapak (2017-12-15), azharahmad (2017-11-29), balli (2017-11-30), FOREXMAN (2017-11-29), Nirzana (2017-11-30), rafictn (2017-12-27), tradetiger (2017-12-30), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

Junior Member saeedi1980 is on a distinguished road saeedi1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How To Find The Right Broker And Start Investing Now

Stocks go up and down, often violently, but picking the right broker has nothing to do with the path of the market and everything to do with cost, convenience and knowing what you're paying for.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    jo new traders ate hain forx ki market main uko aik acha broker main bohat si cheezain dehna bohat zaruri hai jese fast withdarw instant orders wagara ye dekhna bohat zaruri ahi.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), azharahmad (2017-11-28), balli (2017-11-29), batool (2017-11-29), danish555 (2017-11-29), FOREXMAN (2017-11-28), israr2017 (2017-11-30), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-30), mian5575405 (2017-11-29), munibkhan (2017-11-30), sufiyan22 (2017-11-29), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    we must find a professional broker who is not good and he must be honest, good Spread,
    Speed Executions good, Regular, 1: 500 Leverage, Bonus or Rebate at most 2 points finally he must be good in Support ...
    all this help beginners to get profit easily .. it wat i learned when i was a beginner of forex course
    and i hope for all beginners to find a good broker like wat i said before
    greeting
    I think a good broker has an easy withdrawl condition because some brokers do not let you withdraw
    the profits you make unless you verify your account with id and bills but a nice broker like instaforex
    lets you withdraw your profits unconditionally and a good broker should have instant time .
    Payout or at least need a few hours not some day like some brokers I try
    salam best regard

10. The Following User Says Thank You to khaimunal For This Useful Post:

sangkur (2017-11-29)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mainhard View Post
    For the best broker you do not have to go anywhere but a broker that gives you the opportunity
    to create bonuses and trades to make real money. Its here INSTAFOREX. Instaforex gives us a very sincere
    opportunity to trade with bonuses and earn real money.
    becarfull
    we must find a professional broker who is not good and he must be honest, good Spread,
    Speed Executions good, Regular, 1: 500 Leverage, Bonus or Rebate at most 2 points finally he must be good in Support ...
    all this help beginners to get profit easily .. it wat i learned when i was a beginner of forex course
    and i hope for all beginners to find a good broker like wat i said before
    greeting

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

khaimunal (2017-11-28)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dede oioi View Post
    I've heard that some brokers do stop loss hunting or reverse trading but it's so hard to believe that
    forex traders have so many clients and how can they reverse trading them all at one time?
    Also they can not fight the market. So this does not seem right for me.
    good luck
    For the best broker you do not have to go anywhere but a broker that gives you the opportunity
    to create bonuses and trades to make real money. Its here INSTAFOREX. Instaforex gives us a very sincere
    opportunity to trade with bonuses and earn real money.
    becarfull

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

nick (2017-11-27)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sodar View Post
    A forex broker must be honest with his customers. They must make safe transactions considering others.
    Not only that, but also they already provide fast service when processing the withdrawal and deposit service.
    And we people always think that forex of your choice will not be a hoax. With all this in mind,
    you can choose a forex broker. What about Instaforex? Anyone know about the level of reliability
    and service they provide? If you know, then let me know quickly.
    CMIIW
    I've heard that some brokers do stop loss hunting or reverse trading but it's so hard to believe that
    forex traders have so many clients and how can they reverse trading them all at one time?
    Also they can not fight the market. So this does not seem right for me.
    good luck

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

mainhard (2017-11-26)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we select the broker before joining this trading business the broker who have legal spread and instant withdraw is best for this trading business they have good package for the traders and the traders like that broker for this trading .

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-27), balli (2017-11-30), billyboy00007 (2017-11-29), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 230 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)