+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 230 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your comments is very great, indeed no doubt that instaforex is a great broker and I'm not mistaken if I choose trade with a instaforex broker, I am very satisfied with instaforex ranging from support services, the process of withdrawal, and also instaforex provides many bonuses to offer to their clients and this proves that instaforex superior to other brokers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes many brokers who like that, sometimes not scammer but the trapper, but I'm sure not all, there are several brokers who have a great reputation and no doubt if that broker is not a scam, better be careful in choosing a broker, do not be tempted by the bonus, select broker who has a great reputation and has been tested several traders if the broker is good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apki bat bilkul theek hy scalpers spreads main boht sari money zaya kr dyty hen. Aur ma ap k bat ko smjha nahi what is ECN account? Plz tell me some more about this account.

Broker k hawaly sy tu yhi hy k wo regulated ho aur 2ndly most important ye hy k wo payout k process main zyada time na lgaye.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy tu first of all apko ye dykhna chahye k apka broker regulated hy ya nahi, Regulated broker k bhagny k chances km hoty hen. Aur bad main ap apny hisb sy dykehn mean agr apko high leverage pasand hy tu high leverage wala broker select kren agr ap scalper hen tu wo broker select kren jo scalping allow krta ho but regulated hona chahye.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    The main disadvantage with the scalping is that the loss will be there if the timings of the trades are not perfected.

What i mean to say is that most of the times the traders are making the loss due to the spreads and so its advisable to use the ECN accounts for the scalping.
    apne thik kaha bhai
    aise briker join nahi karne chhaiye jo scalping allow nahi karte
    aur aise brokers se bhi bach ke rehna chahaiye jo ki new ho ya fir scam jaise dikhte ho
    internet pe ache se study karne ke bad hi final decision lena chhaiye

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Insta forex is one of the best and reputed broker and keeps its clients updated with all the news , has 24x7 live support and also has many clients and it is leading broker in Asia Pacific region.Also there is no problem at the time of withdrawal.

Thanks
    All the brokers require the scanned copies for your identity and address proof so it is hardly that you will find any broker who will not ask you for any proof.Instaforex is a very good broker as it pays bonus and has fast execution too.Also brokers should charge less spread and there should not be any problem with the withdrawals.

Thanks
    The main disadvantage with the scalping is that the loss will be there if the timings of the trades are not perfected.

What i mean to say is that most of the times the traders are making the loss due to the spreads and so its advisable to use the ECN accounts for the scalping.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm looking for a good broker who has a fast execution, and doesn't need id, or scanned proof of identity, and also paying, and giving bonus. I find instaforex have the qualities that I'm looking for for a broker so I guess it is a good broker for me.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Adding to many other things that a broker is supposed to do for us, i like a broker to be fully regulated and also to have a very good tack record over time in order to prove that they are trustworthy. This is a risky business, we do not need a broker that will also scam us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 230 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)