+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 230 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best broker for me, must have good technical support to solve my problems and must be online 24/24 hours, and InstaForex, has all these features, and I am very proud of his service.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barkiman View Post
    I was just looking for a broker who can give unlimited bonus. and my search was over. I've found instaforex. I think this is the best broker. I have many times do wd from posting bonus account, and everything runs smoothly. tx, insta ...
    I think only bonus finding its not enough for trader. Because this bonus offer is not for unlimited time. So if you want to continue trading business then you need to find good broker who have good support. I think instaforex is one of the good broker who are already on top in Asia on two times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was just looking for a broker who can give unlimited bonus. and my search was over. I've found instaforex. I think this is the best broker. I have many times do wd from posting bonus account, and everything runs smoothly. tx, insta ...

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apki bat bilkul theek hy scalpers spreads main boht sari money zaya kr dyty hen. Aur ma ap k bat ko smjha nahi what is ECN account? Plz tell me some more about this account.

Broker k hawaly sy tu yhi hy k wo regulated ho aur 2ndly most important ye hy k wo payout k process main zyada time na lgaye.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by traderking84 View Post
    first of all forex trader shld be registered one.free from scam...secondly it should offer a easy platform for beginners to understand and learn forex trading.it shld give attractive bonuses.the customer service should be excellent
    brokers who do scam, is not a good broker.
    we need to be careful in investing your money through a broker.
    because we need to choose the right broker in order not to commit fraud against the money we invest.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good brokers will have good customer care support. and those brokers will be rich or will be popular who are paying so fast or people can withdraw by instantly.but instaforex is good because they are paying within 7hrs only.

Junior Member vikalpverma is an unknown quantity at this point vikalpverma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me top ache broker me bas 1 hi chiz dekhta hon
    jis bhi broker ke khilaf internbet pe koi scam nahi hota mujhe whai broker sabse acha lagta hai
    maine insta forex bhi issi liye join kiya kyunki iske khilaf maine kabhi bhi kuch bhi galat nahi suna aur log iski bahut taarif bhi karte hai..is wajah se mujhe ye bahut zada pasand hai

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think at the present time there is a lot of brokers Djidn but you should assess your own view of the speed of the server application transactions, and also given a lot of advantages offered by the company

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the broker must have a good customer service and fast response fast, a variety of deposit and withdrawal options, a timeout much lower, the better commercial facilities and a reliable system. And all these qualities are there in InstaForex.vous alles find my friends!

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually a good forex brokers have participated and registered under the financial institution in the country where the forex broker is based or operates and majority of the retail forex traders is scalper and a scalper requires very good order execution.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 230 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)