+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 230 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai aapne dost ne aapko kafi achchi advice di hai. instaforex hi ek aisa broker hai jis par aankh band karke unlimited paisa invest kiya ja sakta hai. is broker se trader ko kisi cheez ka koi dar hai. ye broker ek dum bharose mand broker hai.
    my first forex broker were instaforex and i still love it coz their awesome support and bonus even their amazing support system ..there is lots of reason we have to choose a good broker ..if someone are thinking about floating spread broker then u have to think twice that how that spread will attack ur emotion ..u will trying to get 1 pip and u never catch that point ..this happen to me yet ..instaforex movement is very good for me but i saw other brokers who having very high movement of their 5th decimal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ***_Official View Post
    We highly appreciate your opinions about how you see a goos broker. What trading conditions you are looking for, anything.
    You may also share here what you, as the beginners, appreciate most in brokers.
    Looking forward to your replies

Have a nice day and profitable trading!
    My priority is that trading conditions are simple and safe. security is an absolute must because it is associated with our money. beyond that, I also want to spread a little, there is no swap for overnight trading, and a few other little things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sobjanta is an unknown quantity at this point sobjanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the trader looking for complete broker ,,most of trader unko pasand karte hai jo scalping let karte hai so scalping countenance karnewala broker chahiye aur money reserved elementary ho sake ,,and there should be no concealed terms and conditions ..

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think good broker could be known from its reputation among traders. There are some brokers which gave a lot of bonuses but
    the reputation is not quite good, don't choose this kind of broker. If the brokers offered no deposit bonus, it's still okay to try to
    trade with that broker but don't ever invest your money if you're not quite sure if the broker is good in reputation.

Member LOVE_20 is on a distinguished road LOVE_20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi all i got bonus from forexmetal company but is it this atrust company to get the profit or they will do like another comapnies they will refuse to pay me my profit
    please i need answer

Member mmassi is an unknown quantity at this point mmassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malibo View Post
    I believe there is only one broker who has several services is the broker InstaForex I find a broker who understands better what it is all very easy during the transaction or at something else and is supporting the company firewall MasterCard which exists in all the world. Eventually, a broker who has a very good customer service and fast with a quick response, a variety of options to deposit and withdrawal .... etc.
    Yes I agree with you my brother in forex trade is very great and we can regard it as a profession of the future but to do that I think we must have experience and also a good strategy and so in this case we can consider this area as a future profession.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien broker mien pehlay to leverage dekhta hun aur leverage ziaada hi select kerta hun kunki ziaada leverage per trade kernay ka meza ata hey ager spread normal bhi hey to chelay ga aur product bhi dekhta hun k yeh broker trade kernay k liye kya kya detay hien

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    I am looking for a good broker who has a fast execution and does not need id or scanned proof of identity and also paying and giving
    bonus. I find instaforex have the qualities that i am looking for a broker so i guess it is a good broker for me.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ***_Official View Post
    We highly appreciate your opinions about how you see a goos broker. What trading conditions you are looking for, anything.
    You may also share here what you, as the beginners, appreciate most in brokers.
    Looking forward to your replies

Have a nice day and profitable trading!
    main to ek cheez he dekhta houn achey brooker main or woh ha low spreade hane gi jo bhi broker low spread charge karta ha or us ki spread veriable nahi ha main us ko like kart ahoun or us k sath account banata houn

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I look for in a broker at first instant execution of order, having live chat system and must response instantly from live support. Because in some broker in live chat getting response is not instant, low spread, and maximum withdraw process etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 230 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)