+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good broker should provide all the facilities about forex and should give good atmosphere to the trader in order to increase the member as it can be useful if any broker has the maximum members.

I would like to say that Instaforex is the good broker as you are looking towards good broker, you can work with this broker quite fearlessly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji jab hum es kam ko join karte hai humra sab se pehla kam jeh hota hai ek acha broker ko select karna fer he hum es kam mai achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai es kam mai hume insta forex ka broker he select karna chahi aa jeh hume fixed spread deta hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    kisi bhi ofrex broker ko bonus money se ocmpare karna thik nahi
    aisa nahi ki ahr reputed broker bonus providek arta hai aur contest rakjta hai...aisa zaruri nahi hai
    apko bas broker ko uski market image ke hisab se judge karna chahiye
    You are quite right that we should not compare the broker with forum bonus provider, although there are lot of broker who are giving opportunity of forum bonus and we can start our trading with that bonus money, but we should not judge our broker with this method, we should look the creditability of the broker in order to avoid the terrible situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pooja1 is on a distinguished road pooja1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am looking for the broker who has experiences of atleast more than 2 years and must have patience a and enough of knowledge about trading on many currencies

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good broker me trader ko dekhna hoga ki wo kahan kahan se regulated hai aur eske saat usko market me ketna time ho chuka hai aur uske paas live support hai ya nahi apne customers ke saat baat karne ke liye..
    Hi you with reputable broker will have the technical support to use multiple languages to be able to support all the traders to the from all over the world. I also had some time to use live chat and customer care of InstaForex

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

good broker me trader ko dekhna hoga ki wo kahan kahan se regulated hai aur eske saat usko market me ketna time ho chuka hai aur uske paas live support hai ya nahi apne customers ke saat baat karne ke liye..
    Hi you with reputable broker will have the technical support to use multiple languages to be able to support all the traders to the from all over the world. I also had some time to use live chat and customer care of InstaForex

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member fxkol is on a distinguished road fxkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mujhe lagte hai ke iske liye agr ham trader is market me traded se pak\hele forum ki site ko follow karte hai to waha se hi ham apne swal ki answer paa sekte hai , kuk forum me ham bahut hi experience trader ki trading ki methord pate hai jo hamko traded karne me or brooker choose karne me help karte hai .

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    sub se first lesson jo kisi bhi new forex trader ko dia jata ha wo ak best broker ko joice kerna ha kuek agar broker acha nahi ho ga tu invest kerny waly trader ki amount ke loss hony ka der rahy ga.

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    InstaForex is enough for us here and InstaForex offers bonus because we can work and with InstaForex services and customer support as well so I just need to focus the study about forex in here

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji mare hisab se hume es kam mai insta forex ka broker he select karna chahi aa jeh asia ka sab se trusted broker hai hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide busssiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai es kam mai hum sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)