Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 80.00%
  • No

6 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: M5 scalping with RSI, Stochastic, and MA.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing such very good scalping strategy..i believe that you strategy will work very good for me too..that's why i will use it to test on my demo account now then to real account..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere ko ye strategy bahut hi jayda pasand hai, aur main ishi strategy ko jayda follow karta hoon, kyunki main ek scalper hoon, aur mere liye aisi strategy ka bahut mehtav hai, mera target din ka 7 se 20 pips ke beech mein hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member chodan is an unknown quantity at this point chodan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping RSI trading in securities and the Statute of the United States of America, the results feel wise, when we tend to use them in a little more dough.
    M5 can change over time, and less of a terrible time, we collect enough experience BLOB to be honest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fhbfdbg is an unknown quantity at this point fhbfdbg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the average victim is really only 1. and also, to be used frequently, but with another hundred or two hundred. Other dealers will be more chances to win. and yet I believe that symptoms of RSI, do not blindly, but reasonable reasoning a bit unstable zone stoichs unit.

Junior Member joba is an unknown quantity at this point joba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is an appropriate measure of the daily pivot points 2. Usually these acts as support and resistance levels like 30-50 pips running around her. Foreign trade is the very annoying.

Junior Member kompa is an unknown quantity at this point kompa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that moving average. And it is also used as an additional amount to the total weight of a hundred or two hundred. Other traders have another dimension, it's your chance to win. And stoic alternative minded individuals in this area, however, will be able to believe RSI signals rather than blindly, but sensible.

Member eyeytry is an unknown quantity at this point eyeytry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure, but only for use on a regular basis, there is good. And on "Add MAs 100-or maybe 250 dealers can work for you, you are currently in your ability. Stitches and definitely a little focus on visionary and rely on the new RSI signals blindly, but correctly.

Banned prince420 is on a distinguished road prince420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nyc question dear ya bat bilkul thek hay k agar ak trader apni strategy ko achi tarha samjh laita hay tu woM5 time frame per bi acha paisa kama sakta hay lakin M5 time frame sirf scalpers k liyay best hay is liye mai kahon ga ke yai m5 scalpers he use karen un ko is say bhut faida ho ga thanku so much

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai M5 koi trader dekh kar madad karne wali cheez nahi hai, ye to aapke uper depend karta hai, ki M5 par aap strategy ko kaise samjhate hai, agar aap strategy ko samjhane lag jaye, to M5 se bhi aap kafi achchi trading kar sakte hai.
    han bhai ya bat bilkul thek hay k agar ak trader apni strategy ko achi tarha samjh laita hay tu wo M5 time frame per bi acha paisa kama sakta hay lakin M5 time frame sirf scalpers k liyay best hay , long term trading k liyay hamay long time frames use karnay cahiyay .

Junior Member abulkashem0 is an unknown quantity at this point abulkashem0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A Good One. When I see charts like this, to acquire or to sell the Spanish writing, it means that the market is always? This beautiful, when it is often, but Forex, so we will try to do so created commerce it so simply. But I am sure that my experience of myself, take a look at it, ever so. I've been really unhealthy days one or 2 days very useful or useful. Unhealthy days, almost of its quality would lose the indicators. This happens especially in less than five minutes and 15 Minuten., I would like to Im but 5 minutes of action, we can aspire to a habit of scalping, MACD. Try it on your own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)